Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's definitely now requiring commands to be repeated multiple times. I didn't really have any issues with the last version but this latest is.

Comment

try to disable echo cancellation, there may be some problems with this feature

Comment

Seems that the reliability has some issues in the latest builds I am running 3.0.0.18 with not much luck how can I go back to a previous version of the plugin. it was really stable before the echo cancellation was added that is where I started to see issues I have tried to disable the echo cancellation and it still dosent hear me most times any ideas

Cheers Ken
        HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
          Seems that the reliability has some issues in the latest builds I am running 3.0.0.18 with not much luck how can I go back to a previous version of the plugin. it was really stable before the echo cancellation was added that is where I started to see issues I have tried to disable the echo cancellation and it still dosent hear me most times any ideas

Cheers Ken
          it's weird, because if you disable echo cancellation, there shouldn't be any difference in terms of voice recognition reliability between version 3.0.0.18 and version 3.0.0.15 or older.

have you restarted the plugin after disabling echo cancellation?

The updater still has version 3.0.0.14 so you can go back to this previous version, but I would really appreciate it if you could help me investigate what's wrong.
          Please send me your ini file, also could you try to enable developer mode and set log level to Trace, to see what the Kinect is hearing when you say some commands. Thanks

Comment

Ok spud,

I think I got it. Im thinking that restarting the plugin didnt do it a complete reboot of the hs machine and all is running good with 3.0.0.18

Does this work for remote instances yet?
            HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
              Does this work for remote instances yet?
              The voice commands you defined from the device configuration won't work for remote instances because of this bug: http://www.homeseer.com/bugzilla//show_bug.cgi?id=1673
              Rich said he would have a look at it last week, I have no news since then.

Comment

HI Spud,

I am having problems getting the plugin to work and wandered if you can point me in the correct direction.
                I have installed V3.0.0.18 and the SDK, runtime and Drivers V1.7.
                When I start the plugin I get the following error and the kinect will not function:

Aug-27 19:28:13 Kinect INFO Kinect initialized
                Aug-27 19:28:13 Kinect ERROR Method not found: 'Void Kinect.Toolbox.GestureDetector.add_OnGestureDetected(System. Action`2)'.
                Aug-27 19:28:11 Kinect INFO Kinect version 3.0.0.18
                Aug-27 19:28:10 Info Plugin Kinect has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:55799

The plugin sees the kinect and when I turn on debugging I get nothing in the log.

Any Ideas on how to fix it?

Greig.
                Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
                  HI Spud,

I am having problems getting the plugin to work and wandered if you can point me in the correct direction.
                  I have installed V3.0.0.18 and the SDK, runtime and Drivers V1.7.
                  When I start the plugin I get the following error and the kinect will not function:

Aug-27 19:28:13 Kinect INFO Kinect initialized
                  Aug-27 19:28:13 Kinect ERROR Method not found: 'Void Kinect.Toolbox.GestureDetector.add_OnGestureDetected(System. Action`2)'.
                  Aug-27 19:28:11 Kinect INFO Kinect version 3.0.0.18
                  Aug-27 19:28:10 Info Plugin Kinect has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:55799

The plugin sees the kinect and when I turn on debugging I get nothing in the log.

Any Ideas on how to fix it?

Greig.
                  You have an old version of Kinect.Toolbox.dll
                  In bin/Kinect make sure you have the dll from the 3.0.0.18 zip
                  and delete Kinect.Toolbox.dll from the HS3 root dir if you have one there

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                    You have an old version of Kinect.Toolbox.dll
                    In bin/Kinect make sure you have the dll from the 3.0.0.18 zip
                    and delete Kinect.Toolbox.dll from the HS3 root dir if you have one there
                    Spud,

I had an old Kinect.Toolbox.dll in the HS3 root dir so I removed it and it is now working.

Thanks,

Greig.
                    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                    Scripts =
                    Various

Comment

Any progress in troubleshooting echo cancellation?

Comment

Kinect 2

Does the plugin support the kinect 2? Future plans for this?

Thanks,
                        Philip

Comment

Originally posted by pabbott@cpak.com View Post
                          Does the plugin support the kinect 2? Future plans for this?

Thanks,
                          Philip
                          Not yet supported. The kinect 2 use different drivers and a different SDK, so I'll have to buy one (maybe for christmas) and adapt the plugin.

Also, the kinect for Xbox One can't be plugged to a PC (unlike the kinect for XBox 360), so only the kinect for windows v2 will work, and it will need windows 8.

Comment

Doing any more development on this plugin in general?

Comment

Originally posted by kideon View Post
                              Doing any more development on this plugin in general?
                              I'm currently waiting for a fix in HS for the voice commands attached to devices, before implementing any new feature for this plugin.

But yes I will continue to develop this plugin depending on the demand for new features.

Comment

Finally got the power adapter so I could try out the 360 Kinect instead of the v2 for Windows which I got a refund on. Running 3.0.0.18.

I'm seeing this error in the log when set to trace and starting the Kinect plugin:

Oct-05 3:55:10 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Kinect
                                Oct-05 3:55:10 PM Kinect DEBUG End Init
                                Oct-05 3:55:10 PM Kinect DEBUG Web Pages Registered
                                Oct-05 3:55:10 PM Kinect DEBUG Visual Recognition Initialized
                                Oct-05 3:55:10 PM Kinect DEBUG Voice Recognition Initialized
                                Oct-05 3:55:10 PM Kinect DEBUG USB\VID_0409&PID_005A\5&1F74503E&0&1 status=DeviceNotSupported
                                Oct-05 3:55:10 PM Kinect INFO Kinect version 3.0.0.18
                                Oct-05 3:55:10 PM Kinect DEBUG Logger Initialized

The Kinect says Model 1414 on the bottom of. Everything looks correct in device manager - under Kinect for Windows I have 4 devices Audio Array Control/Camera/Device/Security control, and a Kinect USB Audio under the Sound node.

Running the 1.7 SDK/Runtime.

On the general tab of the PI settings, the top dropdown for Kinect Sensor is empty, so that's why I suspected something was not right as I could seem to get it to do anything when playing with some events.

Any ideas much appreciated
                                Thanks,
                                John.

Comment

Working...
                                X