Nest plugin compatible with Win XP / NET 4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nest plugin compatible with Win XP / NET 4.0

Attached is a version of the plugin that targets NET 4.0, so it should be compatible with HomeTrollers and Win XP

Please let me know it it works or not for you
    Attached Files

Yay - thank you Spud!

Comment

when I push "Done" on the authorization, nothing happens. When I leave the page and go back through Plug-ins->Nest->Config it says plugin has already been authorized and my nest account says it is authorized. There are no devices set up though.

Comment

Originally posted by jave2 View Post
        when I push "Done" on the authorization, nothing happens. When I leave the page and go back through Plug-ins->Nest->Config it says plugin has already been authorized and my nest account says it is authorized. There are no devices set up though.
        what is your OS?
        is there any error in the logs?

Comment

XP on a hometroller. i have .net 4 installed

Comment

Error Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes; or on of its dependincies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)

Comment

you need to install the following patch for NET4:
              http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...s.aspx?id=3556

Comment

That worked! Thanks!

Comment

Error with version 6

Spud, still getting this error in log after installing version 6. Hometroller ser 4 xp with HS3 pro
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Brentc17 View Post
                    Spud, still getting this error in log after installing version 6. Hometroller ser 4 xp with HS3 pro
                    can you copy/paste the logs, I can't read them on your screenshot

Comment

the plugin doesn't work anymore on XP, even version 3.0.0.6
                      more info in this post: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...71#post1187871

Comment

Working...
                      X