My Nest HSTouch page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Nest HSTouch page

Just got the Nest Thermostat and installed the Nest plug-in. Everything installed with ease. Thanks for a great plug-in Spud.

This is the HSTouch page I quickly made to use the thermostat and the graphic I made to use in it.
    Attached Files
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Looks nice. Do the up and down arrows change the set point a degree at a time? If so can you post the way your are doing this as other users have been asking about how to accomplish this.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks. Yes, the arrows change the set point one degree at a time. It was actually very easy to do. I've attached a screenshot within HSTouch Designer.
      Attached Files
      Bryan
      Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
      Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

very nice Bryan. Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Working...
        X