Nest Plugin Error - Fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nest Plugin Error - Fixed

Howdy all - I'm just starting to mess with HS3 this evening on my Hometroller SE-PRO, and most things are working great. However, I'm running into some issues with the Nest plugin.

I've got it installed (3.0.0.11), and I did the auth process. After entering my Nest pin, the plugin just spins. This error occurs in the logs:

Code:
    Feb-11 9:51:00 PM	 	Warning	Plugin Nest is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Feb-11 9:50:56 PM	 	Error	Posting back to plugin web page nestconfig: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.PropagateIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)
    Feb-11 9:50:34 PM	 	Error	Posting back to plugin web page nestconfig: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.PropagateIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)
    Any suggestions? If I can get this fixed, I'll have my HS3 setup at parity with my HS2 setup in just an hour or so.

from the config page, please set the log level to Debug, then restart the plugin and post your logs here.

Comment

After turning on Debug logging, I found the error about dependency loading you mention in the install. I installed the KB article you referenced, and everything works great.

Thanks!

Comment

Great!

Comment

Working...
        X