Homeseer Devices for BLRussound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer Devices for BLRussound

I am converting over to H3 and reworking all my touch screens. I was using buttons to call events in H2. I thought I could just call the devices directly in HTouch. When I pick control a device the list is not complete. There is one for zone power on. It does not reference a zone. When used it controls Controller 1 zone 1. I have two controllers. I am sure this is simple but how do I just associate that device to controller 2 zone 1?

Did you bring the devices from HS2 over to HS3?

BLRussound should create brand new devices in HS3 and you should be able to reference them in HSTouch.
    Show me a screenshot of what devices you have for a zone
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Clean install with a fresh start. I am trying to use the devices that the plug in created. Example the plug in has created a power on for each zone. It's an on off device. Was hoping it would be visible to me in HStouch as a homeseer device. When I look at the list of devices available in HStouch the zone by zone devices don't show up.

Comment

That is odd - they should show in HSTouch.
        I am not familiar with HSTouch as I do not use it but the devices should be able to be used.
        Perhaps someone who is using HSTouch with the devices can chime in
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Listing of Devices shown.

These are the devices that are shown in the drop down list from HStouch. It does show the root device name for each zone but not the devices within the root for each zone.
          Attached Files

Comment

Devices Found

Problem solved. Since the plug in takes out the zone and controller prefix all the device names are the same for each zone. By renaming them to unique names they show up in HStouch.

Comment

Glad you got it sorted
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Working...
              X