X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe something with the added pattern Nr3 , i try to delete the line lets see if it worked .

and also the same time when i was looking at my log someone try to ddos me and try to login .... i directly banned the ip etc ... lets hope it works now

i warned the other people and delete my other post showing my hs adress

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=176221

kind regards
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Pattern 3 is illegal as it has nothing to reference against at the beginning of the pattern.

Try:

Pattern3=(?s)data-variable="humidity">.*?<span class="wx-value">(.*?)</span>
      Jon

Comment

thanks it works !!

it was the nr3

thanks you again !!!

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        Pattern 3 is illegal as it has nothing to reference against at the beginning of the pattern.

Try:

Pattern3=(?s)data-variable="humidity">.*?<span class="wx-value">(.*?)</span>

Comment

jon do you know how to get rid of this error message :

Aug-16 12:31:36 Jon00_DataScrape Error at Tags System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at scriptcode6.VBWrapper.Tags(String[] TagData, String Line)

i have a scrape and its nummer [6] in devices , but when the scrape isnt there anymore than it has no text for 6 and i get this error , is there a way to do it different ?

so 6 is empty , but then the site updates again the error is gone and the number 6 has text again..

its not at all my scrapes only at 3 websites getting 6 errors.

Comment

That is a small bug and I will have to update the script.
            Jon

Comment

ok no problem , so i know that

thanks

Comment

hi jon ,

i see now that the statusgraphics dont work anymore

normal when my value is 2 i get my status graphic but now not anymore.

DeviceName7=test
                DeviceText7=[100]
                DeviceValue7=[100]

but also with the custom text it doesnt work(at status text in status graphics config)

when i edit the virtual device it shows the correct value thats good.

Comment

Sorry but I don't really understand. Please post a screen shot of the issue.
                  Jon

Comment

if the scraper creates a device , and you press on the device , you see configuration,advanced,status graphics .

if u click on status graphics , and add a device graphic or new single value it doesnt work...

see screenshots , the first 1 shows the value ,

second screenshot shows what it must be shown when its the value 0

on the third screenshot it must not be 0 but standing the text nothing.
                    Attached Files

Comment

it must be like this 3 screenshots ,

i hope you understand what im saying , because maybe i did not write correctly before , sorry about it
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have you left Devicemode=0 in your settings? Change it to DeviceMode=2 if you want to use status graphics.
                        Jon

Comment

thanks jon , but its 2

the text didnt change for me , only a image,
                          it shows the text 0 instead of the text (nothing) like the value ,

Status 0 = OFF
                          Value 0 = "nothing "
                          String 0

Comment

You are adding text to the device string with this entry:

DeviceText7=[100]

If you are using status text, you need to keep this blank i.e.

DeviceText7=
                            Jon

Comment

ok i did this

DeviceName7=UV
                              DeviceText7=
                              DeviceValue7=[300]
                              DeviceImage7=
                              Speakbutton7=1
                              TriggerString7=
                              SearchMode7=1
                              TriggerEvent7=

i get at the value now -999 in device status config... i think its a bug.

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                              You are adding text to the device string with this entry:

DeviceText7=[100]

If you are using status text, you need to keep this blank i.e.

DeviceText7=

Comment

So what is the device value showing for the device?
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X