HAI Plugin Beta v3.0.1.27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAI Plugin Beta v3.0.1.27

A new version of the HAI plugin was submitted to the updater this afternoon. It may take a day or so
    before it shows up. I am no longer providing the updates here to keep things a little cleaner.

Changes in this version:
    • Possible Fix - triggering arm/disarm events (lakemirror, Derek)
    • Fixed - issue with Celsius/Fahrenheit. C/F is now set in the plugin and it overides whatever the panel is set to. (all)
    • Added - more error trapping for debugging disconnects (bjhampe)
    • Fixed - Flag ranges 73-128 for OP IIe (bjhampe)

***Backup your current installation so you can revert back if needed!!

Note: As of HS3 v3.0.0.312, HST has removed backups of the plugin updates.
    For this reason, rolling back to previous versions is dependent on the user making a backup
    before upgrading in the updater. Always make a backup of your HS folder before installing updates.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

The plugin is now available in the updater...
    Last edited by rmasonjr; June 1, 2017, 09:59 AM.

Comment

The Temperature format for sensors and thermostats is now configured in the plugin on the Panel tab.

The way it works is that when the plugin gets a temperature from the panel, it ignores the setting in the panel and uses its own configuration setting to convert to F/C.
      The default setting is Fahrenheit.

Check your events and make sure any setpoints you have are the correct format - the plugin does not change events.

Comment

worth me trying this for my disconnect issues or should I keep waiting?

I had tried .26 but still had the same issues. Reverted to .21

Comment

Thank you Rob. Updated here a few minutes ago. No issues with update.

un-01 10:35:23 AM Updater Extracting files from zip file: /HomeSeer/Updates3/HAIBETA 3.0.1.27/HAI_Config.zip Destination: /HomeSeer/Config/
          Jun-01 10:35:23 AM Updater Extraction Complete.
          Jun-01 10:35:23 AM Updater Extracting files from zip file: HAI_Images.zip
          Jun-01 10:35:23 AM Updater Extraction Complete.
          Jun-01 10:35:23 AM Updater Install/Update of package HAI was successful.
          Jun-01 10:35:23 AM Updater Re-initializing plugin after update.
          Jun-01 10:35:41 AM Info Plugin HAI has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:43786
          Jun-01 10:35:43 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in HAI
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by madas View Post
            worth me trying this for my disconnect issues or should I keep waiting?

I had tried .26 but still had the same issues. Reverted to .21
            It wouldnt hurt to try. I added a good bit of debugging to help troubleshoot. It might help narrow things down a little further.

Comment

Just checking in here relating to the C and F thing.

Thermostat has stayed in the F mode and doing well.

Thank you Rob for fixing this concern!

Unrelated here redoing my NOAA weather station radio stuff as I had gone to using wireless and now moving it to a hard wire switch on the OP2 panel. Radio works the same on second floor as in the basement. This and there is never anything live on TV these days as wife records everything and only watches her recordings.
              - Pete

Auto mator
              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
              HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Invisible Plug-in

New to Homeseer, installing my first Hometroller Zee S2.

Wanted to use HAI plug-in to connect to OmniPro II, but cannot seem to find plug-in under Plug-ins -> Security.

Is there some secret hiding place for it?! ;-)

Donna Walker
                System Consulting Associates, Inc

Comment

Hi Donna. It is currently under the beta section near the very bottom.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                    Just checking in here relating to the C and F thing.

Thermostat has stayed in the F mode and doing well.

Thank you Rob for fixing this concern!

Unrelated here redoing my NOAA weather station radio stuff as I had gone to using wireless and now moving it to a hard wire switch on the OP2 panel. Radio works the same on second floor as in the basement. This and there is never anything live on TV these days as wife records everything and only watches her recordings.
                    Thanks Pete!

Leviton found a rather significant issue with thermostats and Alexa. I should have another release this week.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi,

Installed perfectly.

Quick question. I can view and change the setpoints on the Temperature/Humidity config page, but how do you create a HSdevice to enable you to do the same?

Apologizes if this is a HS question rather than a Plugin question but I'm stumped

Thanks,
                      Deano

Comment

Thermostat and Alexa issues 3.0.1.27

Hello Rob,
                        I am new to HS and have done a fresh install of Zee on a raspberry pi over the weekend and install your HAI plugin. all units convert to devices perfectly and I can control them with Alexa but the thermostats (RC-2000) wont respond to voice commands. Alexa responds "That command doesn't work on that device." with simple off and on commands as well as set degrees. I can change temp and setpoints from within HS but the alexa skill isn't working.
                        You did say in an above comment that Leviton found issues with the thermostats and Alexa is the cause of the failure?

Thank you,

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by marksmanaz View Post
                          Hello Rob,
                          I am new to HS and have done a fresh install of Zee on a raspberry pi over the weekend and install your HAI plugin. all units convert to devices perfectly and I can control them with Alexa but the thermostats (RC-2000) wont respond to voice commands. Alexa responds "That command doesn't work on that device." with simple off and on commands as well as set degrees. I can change temp and setpoints from within HS but the alexa skill isn't working.
                          You did say in an above comment that Leviton found issues with the thermostats and Alexa is the cause of the failure?

Thank you,

Mark
                          Hi Mark - yes, that is the cause. I hope to have something ready by the end of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by dean View Post
                            Hi,

Installed perfectly.

Quick question. I can view and change the setpoints on the Temperature/Humidity config page, but how do you create a HSdevice to enable you to do the same?

Apologizes if this is a HS question rather than a Plugin question but I'm stumped

Thanks,
                            Deano
                            Hi Deano
                            You can only control the temperature/humidity setpoints from within the plugin, not through an HS event action just yet. Thermostat setpoints, however, can be set with HS events.

I'm curious - do you change your temperature/humidity hi/low setpoints often? What do you have the HAI panel do when a setpoint is reached?

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                              Hi Deano
                              You can only control the temperature/humidity setpoints from within the plugin, not through an HS event action just yet. Thermostat setpoints, however, can be set with HS events.

I'm curious - do you change your temperature/humidity hi/low setpoints often? What do you have the HAI panel do when a setpoint is reached?
                              Hi Rob,
                              I change the low setpoint all the time, via the SnapLink app on my iPhone.

I have a temperature sensor in every room in the house, When the low setpoint is tripped for that room the HAI panel switches ON the underfloor heating just for that room via a relay/actuator valve. The temperature sensors were A cheaper alternative to putting a full HAI Thermostat in every room, and smaller.

The SnapLink app is very limited so I've moved to HStouch, but without this feature adjusting the temperature is just out of my reach :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X