Migrated from USB stick to ZNET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Migrated from USB stick to ZNET

I have just migrated away from my Z-wave.me USB stick to a Homeseer ZNET EU by using the backup and restore function. Worked as a charm, but I have few devices that does not work. Until now i have found out my Danalock/Poly-control door lock and a Aeon Labs Multisensor 5 does not work.

Any ideas to get this working without excluding and reincluding the devices?

BR
    Claus

I would also be interested in this, but I think you will find that you will have to reinclude. The lock has a security layer and can't be easily ported. At least that is what happened when I upgraded my HSZee S1 and lost all my locks.

Not sure about the multi-sensor

--Dan
    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

The multisensor started to work after some time.. I do think it connected directly to Z-wave gateway, and not by a relay device.. I just actet wierd..

The lock i readded without deleting the old devices in HS3. Afterwards i could change device ID, and the lock was back to it old devices in HS3, and i could delete the newly created devices..

Comment

Working...
      X