Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch screens - an ongoing "work in progress" (PT 2)

One last screen (for now!) I couldn't fit it on the previous message. This is the home page. The links on the RSS widget work, although they open up a web browser page instead of an HSTouch window.
    Attached Files

Comment

Though I'd show one I've been playing around with.

Phil
      Attached Files

Comment

Simple approach

Although I chose a very simple design, I thought I would share since the lighting approach I chose is slightly different. I use zwave switches but forced to use different types. Dimmable HA20, On/Off for florescent HA18C and Fan Control using LEVVRF01. I use a standard look and feel for all lights. If you click the circle, it will toggle on/off and turn either black or bright yellow. If you touch the slider next to the circle, it will toggle through a list of values. 0%, 30%, 50%, 70%, 100% then back to 0% to start all over again. The circle will show different shades of yellow based on the level of dim. This works great since I can have an extremely simple interface with more lights on a screen without the need to use a traditional slider. It works quite well so far even with a touch screen. On/Off switches work the same way without the slider.

Note: The attached picture does not show the transparency very well. On my Window CE devices, these show very transparent and look like they are part of the screen.
        Attached Files

Comment

Work in progress.....

I have an Eee Top touch screen PC purchased for the project. Screen sizes are 1366x768 so I have had to use some Photoshop magic to get things right.

Pleased with the camera screen, will add the other security elements next.
          Attached Files

Comment

mbrett,

Attached you will find a file called misc_functions.txt. I took out all my other functions and just left the one you asked for. You will see that I comment some debug statements so if you are having issues, just uncomment and see what is happening. I also found that changing the status of the switch was not enough and needed to use HSTransmit. It works great.

To call this function, I use the "ActionsWhenReleased" action when clicking the text box listing the name (text box). See attached screen shot for parameters. The green progress bar is a slider object that shows the percent of light since it is associated with the particular light. The slider is so small and thin and so close to the text box that you think you are pressing the slider but the action is really set on the text box. If you have troubles or need more info, send me a private message and I will be happy to help out.

Joe
            Attached Files

Comment

Kuntakintay Blueneon V1.2009.04.03.1

This is my first blueneon based screen package. I still need to build a network/system status screen, and I dont use automated theromstats yet, but its a start. Definitely not up to the quality of some of the other posters here... You guys have too much time on your hands ;-)

Thanks to all the folks who put together the blueneon graphics. I plan to use this as a baseline to build off of, so will post more versions up as I build em.

Toby
              Attached Files
              HS 3.0.0.199 Pro/Insteon 3.0.5.20/3 Venstar Insteon Therms / Insteon Thermostat 3.0.2.2 / DirecTV 3.0.0.14 / OpenSprinkler 2.0.5.21 / ITunes DAAP 3.0.0.23/ UltraM1G3 3.0.5437.37424/ UltraWeatherbug3 /HSTouch Svr 3.0.0.68/Zwave 3.0.1.25/Ultramon3/Global Cache 5.0.0.17/Various BLXXX Plugins.

Comment

screenshots 2

Continued...
                Attached Files
                HS 3.0.0.199 Pro/Insteon 3.0.5.20/3 Venstar Insteon Therms / Insteon Thermostat 3.0.2.2 / DirecTV 3.0.0.14 / OpenSprinkler 2.0.5.21 / ITunes DAAP 3.0.0.23/ UltraM1G3 3.0.5437.37424/ UltraWeatherbug3 /HSTouch Svr 3.0.0.68/Zwave 3.0.1.25/Ultramon3/Global Cache 5.0.0.17/Various BLXXX Plugins.

Comment

My Main screen
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here's a start at one of my main screens.
                    Attached Files

Comment

This is so cool.
                      Much easier to play with too
                      Thanks,
                      Tim
                      Attached Files
                      FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

Comment

Pool panel control

Here is one tied to a Goldline Pool panel. Shows the status LEDs as well as the text and also accepts button pushes to control -- just as if you were at the real remote.

Lighting shows the entire first floor (status only) and then breaks the floor into several more manageable pices to actually control the lights (and garage doors, etc.)
                        Attached Files

Comment

Well, I decided to go back to the LCARS design.
                          Here's the new ones. Reduced from 1024x768 to 640x480, looks better at full size.
                          Tim
                          Attached Files
                          FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

Comment

Had to work up a new main menu screen for the release of our new Touchscreen unit.
                            Attached Files
                            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

A few of my pages. Still need to update some of my icons...
                              Attached Files
                              Mike

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments!

Originally posted by ekuykendall
                                Very nice indeed! Can I ask how you got the CID integrated so nicely? There was some chatter about it a while back, and it involved having to paste blank panels around the CID web page - looks like you were able to get the actual image somehow? And how did you create the CID list?
                                The Phone screen is only 2 scripts and HST graphics.

The CID table shows both incoming and outgoing calls depending on which arrow is pressed. When a call comes in, Phone_Recent_Calls.txt script runs which parses the callers.log file into 2 tables (incoming/outgoing) which is stored in two devices for HST.

When a voice message is received, HSTphonedata.vb script is run which sorts the mailbox messages. Actions on the answering machine buttons also execute this script to take action and update its display. 12 devices are used to store pointers.

I was hoping to write something up for others to use this page, but haven't yet found the time. In the meantime the scripts are included if interested. I'm still working out a minor bug on the answering machine, but it's working 98%.
                                Attached Files
                                Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X