Pushover (3P) Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pushover (3P) Plugin

Opened up the Ini file, there were no keys for token or user so I added them as per your description. Restarted HS and it works perfectly.
    Brilliant plugin thanks.
    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post
      Opened up the Ini file, there were no keys for token or user so I added them as per your description. Restarted HS and it works perfectly.
      Brilliant plugin thanks.
      Steve
      There was a bug sorry about that but glad you have it working. I fixed it in a new version 0.0.0.5 (on the top post) but there is probably no rush to update unless you think you will change the values very often.

Comment

Hey a big thanks mrhappy! I just came across this, this week. Everything worked as documented!!!. I can certainly implement this in some of my events ...

One question with the PushP Android client.. Do you know how to configure the widget to display the push on the lock screen?
        I'd like to take a quick look at my phone after the notification without having to unlock it.

Robert
        HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I'm afraid I don't know how, the only android client I use is a tablet which I'm not sure would show it anyway. Best idea would be to contact pushover and ask them, they are pretty responsive.

Comment

Yeah... I'll do that when I'm at home and can access their site. Blocked at work....hmm...

Just thought you might have come across this.

Thanks again!
            HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Just a quick question I have Pushover for HS2 is it available for HS3?

Thanks Ken
              HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Yes it is here http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=163974

Comment

Uploaded a new HS2 version of this plugin to the first post (version 0.0.0.6) which now has two triggers the same as the HS3 version, those triggers are for when an emergency message is acknowledged or an emergency message expires.

Comment

Hi, nice plugin!

I would like to use (Zedge) custom system sounds for some of the HomeSeer alerts instead of the built-in Pushover sounds itself, would it be possible to enter a notification sound manually so the Pushover client used that sound on my Android device instead of selecting one from the dropdown ?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by tCC View Post
                      Hi, nice plugin!

I would like to use (Zedge) custom system sounds for some of the HomeSeer alerts instead of the built-in Pushover sounds itself, would it be possible to enter a notification sound manually so the Pushover client used that sound on my Android device instead of selecting one from the dropdown ?

Thanks!
                      No I don't think so unfortunately, the sounds are defined by Pushover itself (https://pushover.net/api#sounds), whether they sit on the client or are downloaded when you send a message I don't honestly know (if they sit on the client you could possibly replace them with your own sounds if you had file system access) but when the plugin starts I have to download the list from Pushover and use that to populate the event action so AFAIK I am limited by what they give me. You could approach the developers of Pushover who are quite responsive (https://pushover.net/support) so might be able to answer whether there is any other way.

Comment

Ah, ok, thanks for your quick reply tho!

Comment

I've contacted the developers a minute ago

Comment

Hi,
                            I'm running pushover plugin v. 0.0.0.6 (HS2).
                            Is there a possibility to put more than 1 API/ token key into the HS2 pushover
                            plugin configuration page to run different pushover applications with different icons for different message categories ?

It would be great !

Regards, Fischi

Comment

Originally posted by Fischi View Post
                              Hi,
                              I'm running pushover plugin v. 0.0.0.6 (HS2).
                              Is there a possibility to put more than 1 API/ token key into the HS2 pushover
                              plugin configuration page to run different pushover applications with different icons for different message categories ?

It would be great !

Regards, Fischi
                              No I am sorry there is no means to do this with the HS2 plugin and it is too much to try and implement it.

Comment

Thanks for your answer mrhappy.
                                I have another question:
                                After my android device and my ipad were going to standby/sleep I can't
                                receive pushover notifications.
                                In the pushover app rules I saw that the app deactivates the standby.
                                But It seems that my devices are going to standby.
                                Is there an issue ?

Regards, Fischi

Comment

Working...
                                X