3.0.1.130 Stable now ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JONMARWIL View Post
    Hi - since moving to 130 of zwave, I've also had terrible problems with Fibaro (every module caused problems and showed no status). I've managed to resolve most issues and seem to have narrowed down the rest to only relate to the newer Fibaro firmware.

All my dimmer 2 pre V3.5 operate OK, however my V3.5 units all gave the same problem - activating switch one, also activates switch 2. I've tried numerous associating settings, but nothing helps. I'm currently only associating group 1 to Homeseer with no end point. This works apart from the issue with switch one operating switch 2 - all modules respond quickly and perform as expected + all status are correct, it's purely the switch 1 / 2 issue.

For ref, switch 2 does not alter switch 1

The above is only causing me problems on about 6 modules as on most I don't use switch 2, it's therefore mainly an irritation. On the 6, it is causing me problems as the switch 2 was Usec to control other lights, I've currently had to completely disable this as operating switch 1, turned on thunfsvtgst were not required.

I'm having a similar issue with the later version of the Fibaro dual switches and relays, which are causing me a much bigger issue.
    I'm having that problem (S1 operating S2 as well) but on firmware version 3.4. As per my other post this only happens when I add it non securely. It works ok if I add it securely but then get a different problem in that status updates don't work (gives error about being set to invalid value and size is reported as 2 but length 1 and value 00). Both used to be fine.

How did you fix the no status issues?

Comment

I fixed the no status issue by deleting all associations and then adding an assosiation on group one to Homeseer with no end point. I also discovered that the assosiations don't always list correctly - by auditing the node, they seem to be there, but just using the association button, sometimes they aren't. I also had a problem adding any assosiation to group 3 despite being able to add to groups 1,2,4 & 5.

Since this morning, I've also started to see intermittent no status errors on some modules with V3.4

Baducslly everythung Fibaro related (half my network) has become flaky since moving to v130 of the zwave plug in - Ive tried the Beta but it's no better.

Comment

'm seeing the same issue. I have a number of legacy FGD-212 Dimmer 2 Modules all working as expected, I went to add 2 further modules purchased in the last few days and I cannot get them functioning properly. I was on the v130 but have now updated to latest beta v137 and still have the same issue.

Issue is as above, when added securely the status changes to unknown after a few seconds of changing the multilevel value. No older modules have the same issue. Interestingly one of the modules is on v3.4 and the other on v3.5 despite shipping together.

Comment

Originally posted by JONMARWIL View Post
          I fixed the no status issue by deleting all associations and then adding an assosiation on group one to Homeseer with no end point. I also discovered that the assosiations don't always list correctly - by auditing the node, they seem to be there, but just using the association button, sometimes they aren't. I also had a problem adding any assosiation to group 3 despite being able to add to groups 1,2,4 & 5.

Since this morning, I've also started to see intermittent no status errors on some modules with V3.4

Baducslly everythung Fibaro related (half my network) has become flaky since moving to v130 of the zwave plug in - Ive tried the Beta but it's no better.
          OK, I've changed the associations per your note and the new modules seem to be reporting correctly. Thanks for the tip...

Comment

Anybody any idea how long Homeseer normally take to fix things like this?

I'm a bit stuck as for some reason the old (.126) version isn't in my historical update folder.

I've made some of the association changes (thankyou!) which seems to mostly fix things (except S1 & S2 seem switched now)...but it'd be a big job to do this for the whole house and every new device.

Comment

I put a fix in today for the S1/S2 status, its in Beta 3.0.1.139 which is in the Beta section of the plugins page. Make sure you remove your device and then add it again to get it added properly. I would also suggest that you use the non-secure add option, it will work much faster.

Originally posted by budejake View Post
              Anybody any idea how long Homeseer normally take to fix things like this?

I'm a bit stuck as for some reason the old (.126) version isn't in my historical update folder.

I've made some of the association changes (thankyou!) which seems to mostly fix things (except S1 & S2 seem switched now)...but it'd be a big job to do this for the whole house and every new device.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                I put a fix in today for the S1/S2 status, its in Beta 3.0.1.139 which is in the Beta section of the plugins page. Make sure you remove your device and then add it again to get it added properly. I would also suggest that you use the non-secure add option, it will work much faster.
                thankyou !

Comment

I've updated to 1.39 and removed and added dimmer 2 non secure bit it's still not working.

Pushing either S1 or S2 on the switch cause both S1 & S2 to switch on in Homeseer.

Comment

I'm running latest beta and trying to get the Remotec ZRC-90 EU to work correct.

It includes correct and 3 devices is created.

The problem is if I press once Homeseer doesn't detect that, but if I hold down for about 2 seconds it detects a release buttom.

If I press once and wait 1 second and press again Homeseer detects that.

This is strange and others seems to get it work.

Wath can be wrong??

/NBonline

----------------------------
                    Current Date/Time: 2017-08-18 01:06:09
                    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.318
                    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
                    System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 39 Minutes 52 Seconds
                    IP Address: 192.168.0.102
                    Number of Devices: 609
                    Number of Events: 142
                    Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
                    2.0.5.0: BLTouchString
                    1.0.0.49: ColorChooser
                    3.0.0.104: HSTouch Server
                    2.3.33.0: LSoftVerisure
                    0.0.0.34: Pushover 3P
                    1.0.0.5: Restart
                    30.0.0.35: RFXCOM
                    3.0.1.139: Z-Wave

Comment

I think I just found a new issue with the 130 build. When I turn on a device (Qubino Flush 2 Relays, ZMNHBD1) the Watts or KW Hours field gets updated with "255 Watts" or "255 kW Hours". When turned of, it changes back to "0 Watts" or "0 kW Hours".

I tried beta 139 as well, it appears to have the same issue.

Does anyone sees the same issue, with a Qubino or perhaps another device?
                      Last edited by stefxx; August 28, 2017, 04:44 PM. Reason: Typo
                      stefxx

Comment

I've updated to 1.39 and removed and added dimmer 2 non secure bit it's still not working.

Pushing either S1 or S2 on the switch cause both S1 & S2 to switch on in Homeseer.

And also if I add securely it still doesn't do status updates properly (unless I mess around with associations).

Is there any way of getting hold of .126?

Comment

This should be fixed in the Z-Wave plugin version 3.0.1.140 which is posted in the Beta section of the plugins page.

Comment

Note that when updating to version 3.0.1.140 make sure you remove your current dimmer 2 from your network and re-add it as this new version sets the correct associations.

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                            This should be fixed in the Z-Wave plugin version 3.0.1.140 which is posted in the Beta section of the plugins page.

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
                              Rich,

I am not sure if this is the right place to let you know, but yesterday I was trying to do some maintenance on some of my older Aeotec plugs and I can't get into the zwave settings tab. I see the same thing with the older Aeotec multi sensors as well. It sits there forever and then just goes to a blank screen with the HS header.

Are there settings or some logs I can look at to see what is going on?

Rich,
                              Have you had a chance to look at this too? It seems to only be affecting the older aeotec plugs. My multi sensors are working as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
                                Rich,
                                Have you had a chance to look at this too? It seems to only be affecting the older aeotec plugs. My multi sensors are working as expected.
                                I've noticed the exact same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X