Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, I will read through it.

Comment

Yes, I had to use an old XP laptop to connect to the global cache while it was in ad-hoc mode (default out of the box), configure it to my wifi then change it to infrastructure mode.
      I don't think I could do it with my Win10 laptop...

Robert
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the heads up

Comment

Did this fix the latency issue? I had a 5 second lag using the GC Ip to Close Contact. Sent in video used both ip and wifi models of GC and still had such a lag I switched to ultrajones with no such problem.

Comment

updates? did that fix the issue?

Comment

I am also using the Global Cache WiFi iTach IR. I have been looking to use the Alexa voice command to initiate commands for a bed controller for a quadriplegic. Any suggestions?

Comment

If you have the devices in HS, it will work with Alexa no problem. I use my GC WIFI iTachIR for my TV and set top box and Alexa integration is instantaneous.
                HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Working...
                X