RFID around the home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RFID around the home

I would like to unlock a gate with an RFID tag as I approach. Has anyone posted diagrams or pictures of a setup?

Thanks
    Dave

what type of gate hardware are you using. I have RFID controlling my gates
    Over The Hill
    What Hill?
    Where?
    When?
    I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

Haven't purchased gate hardware yet. I was going to purchase an electric strike and power it through a switch closer. I will probably use a SAI UMI for control with UPB through homeseer. I was more interested in the RFID side of the wiring. How to connect mutiple remote receivers to Homeseer.
      Currently we must manuly unlock the gate to open it. I want to mount a transmiter on a wheel chair so that the gate unlocks as my friend approches the gate and he just has to push the gate open rather than working with a key. I don't think we need to automate the gate so that's not needed.

I would love to hear about your gate control and interface

Thanks
      Dave

Comment

Working...
      X