SECU not being recognized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SECU not being recognized

I upgraded to 2.0 and now the fun begins. HS see's the ocelot and can send commands but it doesn't send event commands or seems to see the SECU16.
    Just to let you know most errors have been operator error
    Thanks

I dont know what an event command is so I cant help there.
    Does the ADIOcelot see the SECU unit and only HS does not or is it missing form ADIOcelot too?

Comment

An command that would be sent from within an event. Such as "When Master bath PIR is on then Master Bathrom lights brighten to 7 percent. I hope this helps.
      Thanks

Comment

If you can send commands via the Devices view of the browser, but not out of an event then this would point to a problem with HS2 that you should submit a ticket on. I know there has been some discusson on both the ocelot and adiocelot under HS2 with bug reports submitted. I dont know if they have been resolved or not.

Same question as before about the SECU's visibility.

Comment

Alright, I've got most things running except for reading the inputs. I have a motion detector wired in on input 1 but it doesn't seem to be visable. I get an update and it updates but doesn't show up in the log. Any direction from here?
          thanks

Comment

Do you have your device property for this input device setup to not log? What I understand you indicated was the input change was seen in the HS device view, but not in the HS log.

Comment

The input is selected as a digital input. The code is [1. I don't know of a way to get HS 2.0 to update the log following a change in any condition. My Caddx plugin is doing it now with all zones. I did set the "web server" to refresh every 60 seconds and now triggers are also showing up. My input [10 seems to work fine but input [9 seems to be locked in the on state. Is there a way to force "off" a output? My motion detector is operating but it also has a 60 second refresh rate.
              Thanks
              Last edited by deverson1; September 25, 2005, 04:10 PM.

Comment

The plugin works great. The operator needs some fine tuning. Just because HS doesn't log a command it recieves it does act upon them.
                Thanks for the great work
                Dave

Comment

Working...
                X