Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is great, I am happy to give it a test if you need any testers.
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

I just posted the HS3 beta version of the plugin here: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=167234
      HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
      Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
      Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
      Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

I just purchased OpenSprinkler and I'm running the latest hardware and firmware. I am also running HS2 PRO. After installing the BeakerRain plug-in for HS2, I am getting the following warning:

WARNING device 192.168.1.219 reporting fewer valves than configured. configured=16 reported=13

Most of the valves are showing as turned on in the device list even though they are all off. It looks like this plug-in is out of date. Is it possible to get an update?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X