This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error when trying to leave msg

I am getting the following error when a caller trys to leave a message. I have three mailboxes, the plugin correctly identifies the three mail boxes, and gives the caller a choice. The caller hears a beep (after tweaking the path for the wave file) and then nothing. The caller does not hear the greeting message for the particular mailbox. Suggestions?

Thanks

Code:

In MBAddMessage: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Line: 0
    Don

bump
    Don

Comment

I must be bumping myself!
      Don

Comment

Double check the scripts

- sip_message.vb
        - sip_message_review.vb

Find the lines:

PHP Code:
          hsp.MBaddMessagec.GetContext("rec_filename"), c.GetContext("rec_mailbox"), 200c.RemoteNamec.RemoteAddress 
        Experiment with different values for the third function parameter (shown as 200 here). This should be the HomeSeer phone line number, but if you have no line defined in HS-phone, the internal HomeSeer line array might be null (it depends on HomeSeer versions... it worked with 200 on older HS versions, it worked with -1 a year ago, and some users told me it now works with 0 ...).

Try with the values 0, and -1

You may also try to setup a line within HS Phone.
        --
        stipus

Comment

Worked like a champ!

Thank you.
          Don

Comment

Can I ask which value worked for you and what is your HS version ?
            --
            stipus

Comment

HS PRO 2.5.0.1

Value= 0

FYI I love this plugin!

I haven't even gotten my Askerisk server fully functional yet but the integregation of HSPhone is great.

Thanks.
              Don

Comment

I have a couple of questions.

The script dealing with setting a device to the state of the voicemail, no voicemail, saved voicemail, new voicemail, does that refer to HSPhone's mailboxes or Askerisk's ?

I have the plugin answering the phone and successfully allowing someone to leave a message, but the users greeting doesn't get played. I set up three mailboxes, in HSPhone, and created different greetings for them but I get sent to the proper mailbox without a greeting. Is this normal?

Thank you;
                Don

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
                  I have a couple of questions.

The script dealing with setting a device to the state of the voicemail, no voicemail, saved voicemail, new voicemail, does that refer to HSPhone's mailboxes or Askerisk's ?
                  Which script ?

I have the plugin answering the phone and successfully allowing someone to leave a message, but the users greeting doesn't get played. I set up three mailboxes, in HSPhone, and created different greetings for them but I get sent to the proper mailbox without a greeting. Is this normal?
                  HS Phone greetings have never been integrated to the sample IVR scripts. Please see complete feature list here for the plugin:
                  http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=138438

However, you may do it if you know HomeSeer scripting.
                  --
                  stipus

Comment

Working...
                  X