This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraPioneerAVR HSPI Version 1.1.4439.29175

UltraPioneerAVR HSPI version 1.1.4439.29175 was just posted to the HomeSeer updater. No support will be available for any version less than 1.1.4439.29175.

This new version adds support for up to 9 receivers and the Pioneer Audio/Video 2011 receivers.

If you choose to upgrade from the version that only supports 1 receiver, then you'll need to manually delete all HomeSeer devices associated with the first version.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Does the plugin support the 2012 models?

Comment

Yes, it should, but I don't have a 2012 model to confirm though.
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

New version does not seem to be listed in the updater. Is it posted, or am I looking in the wrong spot for it (ie, is it posted in a beta location vice the normal updater location?

Comment

Vsx-1022

Will this plug-in work with the VSX-1022-k
          eithernet connection?

Comment

I wasn't able to find that model number in the API docs. However, some users have discovered the plug-in provides limited support (volume, mute, power, etc) for the lower end models when connected to the Apple ipod/iphone port on TCP port 8102. However, I cannot confirm this as I don't own that receiver.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

I recently got the vsx-1122. The plugin works fine (although I don't use all functions).

Comment

I can confirm that the VSX-1022 does not work.
                I got one from Best Buy with a price match from newegg.
                It didn't work with the UltraPioneer plugin so I took it back and got them to price match the 1122 from newegg on an exchange. They were out of stock in the store near me but will have them in on Tuesday.
                --
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone
                My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
                Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Beautiful!

Just got the Elite VSX-52 installed. This is a very nice plug-in and seems to control everything you could possibly want.

Comment

SC-1222 Model

Recently I bought the Pioneer SC-1222 and tried out Ultras AVR Plugin. I can say that everything with the plugin worked with this AVR model.

Unfortunately I am returning this AVR due to some video distribution issues. Seems this AVR I received has some faults as well lacks the ability to feed HD source to more than 1 zone. When I purchased the unit I was under the belief from reading the manual that you could at least use Component Video on Zone 2 but I was wrong. Zone 2 only feeds out an RCA analog feed that not be down scaled from the original source (meaning I would have to use RCA input from the source to the AVR and that's just too 1980's). So now I am back to looking for a higher end AVR that will provide HDMI output to multi-zones.

In summary in that short time that I tried this plugin I thought it had a good interface as well lots of potential for options and methods of control.
                    HSPro: 3.0.0.194
                    PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
                    HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Working...
                    X