ZStick + Error ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZStick + Error ???

Oct-09 11:59:28 PM Z-Wave Error MHAHSSS+: The MHAHSSS+ interface did not respond to the request for the HomeID and Node - it may be disconnected or malfunctioning.
    Oct-09 11:59:28 PM Z-Wave MHAHSSS+: Getting node information from controller...
    Oct-09 11:59:27 PM Z-Wave Error MHAHSSS+: The MHAHSSS+ interface did not respond to the request for the HomeID and Node - it may be disconnected or malfunctioning.
    Oct-09 11:59:27 PM Z-Wave MHAHSSS+: Getting node information from controller...
    Oct-09 11:59:26 PM Z-Wave Error MHAHSSS+: The MHAHSSS+ interface did not respond to the request for the HomeID and Node - it may be disconnected or malfunctioning.

Any Ideas ??

What OS/hardware are you running HS3 on?
    Did this just work fine at some point and then quit?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Sorry for delay trying to get more details about the error.
      Here is the hardware details..
      os = win 10
      cpu = amd quad 1.6
      mem. = 16
      SSD = 256gig
      Insteon net hub
      T103 X10 on 4 port term server seems to get bad data every couple on hours yet keeps going..
      Smartstick+ USB , above failure.

Some more details about the error...

1st. I get this warning only at startup and get it weather the interface starts or fails, yet it seems odd..
      "Z-Wave Warning Unknown Z-Wave Device Product Information Frequency value=U.S./CANADA/MEXICO."

More details on the error, most times all a system start up cold it loads fine. Once loaded this way it appears to work fine and does not appear to fail if the stick starts this way , very rarely it fails starting this way. It appears that shutting down Homeseer and restarting sometimes works but not all the time, it appears if it restarts fine this way it appears once again to work fine. Lastly restarting the interface once in a great while it starts fine , mostly it fails or if it does say it started fine, yet does not appear to work and does not know that it.. I'm thinking it's maybe the COM port redirector failing just not a fan of using redirectors, When I get some time in the next day or so I will create the error restart the COM port redirector (If I can..) and then restart the stick and see what happens. The other thing I am going to try is the X10 interface is on a network RS232 server that itself uses a COM port redirector would not be the first time that I've two pieces of software be an issue..

Any Ideas ??

Comment

AnyBody...

Please see above...

Comment

Latest ZWAVE update appears with the exception of the odd warning has been fixed..

Comment

Using HS3 with Aeon Labs Z-Stick Gen5.
            I keep getting the following errors intermittently:
            Z-Wave Error Z-WavePrimary: Error, the Z-Wave API Transmit Queue is not empty after waiting 20 seconds - the interface may be disconnected or not operational (Z-WavePrimary).

and

Z-Wave Error Failed sending Z-Wave command to device: Main Entry Lamps-Table
            Z-Wave Error Failed sending Z-Wave command to device: Main Entry Light-MainCeiling
            Z-Wave Error Failed sending Z-Wave command to device: Main Driveway Lights

The errors don't seem to be related to each other and the same events will happen during the day without these errors.

I've done:
            Init the z-stick
            Reboot system
            Several full optimizations.

What causes this and how can I fix this issue?

WiseSeer

HS Info below:
            HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.258 (Windows)
            Controller Info:
            Home ID: XXXXXXXX (Valid) Node: 1
            INIT Status Modes Lib Version Lib Type
            ok Node ID Server Present, Real Primary, Is SUC Z-Wave 3.95 Static Controller
            API Version Z-Wave IC Transmit Queue
            5 ZW050x 0
            Nodes in the Controller
            1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 29, 31, 32, 33
            34, 35, 36, 38

Comment

Working...
            X