Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop/Play/Pause buttons does not work in 3.0.0.16

Hi !

I do have an issue with the 3.0.016 plugin. I can't use the Stop/PLay/Pause button under status. I have tried to delete the devices and let the plugin recreate them, then it works to or three times, but after that it stops working again.

can you provide some debug logs.

what application are you using to test?

Comment

I do start a radiostream from an event. I try to stop the stream via an event, but since that not work I have tested to press the stop button on the control on the homeseer device page.

Here is the log :

Code:
      mar-24 07.27.04 DEBUG TX: { "sourceId": "sender-0", "destinationId": "receiver-0", "namespace": "urn:x-cast:com.google.cast.tp.heartbeat", "payloadUtf8": "{\"type\":\"PING\"}" }
      mar-24 07.27.04 DEBUG RX: { "sourceId": "receiver-0", "destinationId": "sender-0", "namespace": "urn:x-cast:com.google.cast.tp.heartbeat", "payloadUtf8": "{\"type\":\"PONG\"}" }
      mar-24 07.27.04 DEBUG RX: { "sourceId": "receiver-0", "destinationId": "sender-0", "namespace": "urn:x-cast:com.google.cast.tp.heartbeat", "payloadUtf8": "{\"type\":\"PONG\"}" }
      mar-24 07.27.08 DEBUG TX: { "sourceId": "client-2751", "namespace": "urn:x-cast:com.google.cast.media", "payloadUtf8": "{\"mediaSessionId\":1,\"requestId\":1455588145,\"type\":\"STOP\"}" }
      mar-24 07.27.08 DEBUG TX: { "sourceId": "sender-0", "destinationId": "receiver-0", "namespace": "urn:x-cast:com.google.cast.tp.heartbeat", "payloadUtf8": "{\"type\":\"PING\"}" }
      mar-24 07.27.08 DEBUG RX: { "sourceId": "receiver-0", "destinationId": "sender-0", "namespace": "urn:x-cast:com.google.cast.tp.heartbeat", "payloadUtf8": "{\"type\":\"PONG\"}" }
      mar-24 07.27.09 DEBUG TX: { "sourceId": "sender-0", "destinationId": "receiver-0", "namespace": "urn:x-cast:com.google.cast.tp.heartbeat", "payloadUtf8": "{\"type\":\"PING\"}" }
      mar-24 07.27.09 DEBUG TX: { "sourceId": "sender-0", "destinationId": "receiver-0", "namespace": "urn:x-cast:com.google.cast.tp.heartbeat", "payloadUtf8": "{\"type\":\"PING\"}" }

Comment

Did you find something ?

Comment

Originally posted by Xian View Post
          Did you find something ?
          I wasn't able to replicate it. Can you reproduce the problem everytime? i.e if you restart the plugin, then start the radio stream from an event then try to stop, does it work sometime?

If you can reproduce it everytime, please provide a full debug log, starting when the plugin is enabled. Thanks.

Was it working with a plugin version <= 3.0.0.14?

Comment

Yes I can reproduce it. I started the log to file, deleted all the devices which have to do with chromecast, then go in the plugin and delete all chromecasts included the group. Restarted the plugin. All devices show up again. Then I made a event to start the chromecast to stream. started and stopped it a couple of times. Both Chromecast 1 and Chromecst 2. After som attempt ( I think 9 or 10) It wont stop anymore.

The log are attached.

I dont know if it was working in earlier version, because I runned a script for my multiroom audio, so I suspect that to be wrong, and I did find some issues. But now I only start the Chromecast to stream from an event.

Thanks
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Xian; March 27, 2018, 01:09 PM.

Comment

It seems it work in .18

Comment

To early.. same happens after some use

Comment

did you figure out whats going on here ?

Comment

Working...
                  X