X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did zwave upgrade now it wont work

updated the interface to 3.0.1.190
    and the zwave wont initalize. i get this in the logs now

Initializing plug-in(1): Z-Wave Instance::Error creating web utility pages with the HomeSeer server: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) Time to load: 2887 milliseconds

it was working fine before , using 2 znet units

any ideas?
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

I'm sure you have probably considered this, but possibly disable and re-enable the plugin? System re-start?

I remember upgrading the plugin and having to do (at least one of) the above procedures.
    --------------------------------------------------
    **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

Originally posted by collegeboyslive View Post
      updated the interface to 3.0.1.190
      and the zwave wont initalize. i get this in the logs now

Initializing plug-in(1): Z-Wave Instance::Error creating web utility pages with the HomeSeer server: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) Time to load: 2887 milliseconds

it was working fine before , using 2 znet units

any ideas?
      Look for a newtonsoft.json.dll in the HomeSeer root. There should not be one. If there is, it will be the wrong version as compared to what the plug-in wants. One of your plug-ins probably installed it there. If you delete it, the Z-Wave plug-in should initialize. If you delete it and one of your other plug-ins stops working, that plug-in is likely the culprit.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

thanks, that was the issue.
        detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

Working...
        X