Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RaspberryIO not (yet) possible to purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaspberryIO not (yet) possible to purchase?

I tried to purchase this plugin but after checkout the bottom "continue to payment method" is not reacting at all.

Spud would you please check this?

unfortunately I have no control over the store, so I have asked Rich to look at it. You could contact HST directly too.

Let me know in a couple days if it is still not resolved .

Comment

I had the same problem. Just spoken to HST and they've now resolved the error so you should be able to purchase it now.

Comment

Originally posted by MFULLER View Post
        I had the same problem. Just spoken to HST and they've now resolved the error so you should be able to purchase it now.
        This issue is now resolved. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Comment

In regards to licensing...

How does the licensing work again?

I purchased the plug in and it's registered now on my Homeseer system, but the remote plug in still shows "30 day trial" on it.

If I try to register the remote plugin with the license I purchased it says the purchase doesn't match the product.

How does this work again?

The plugin in the HS3 system is currently disabled but licensed, as stated somewhere in the documentation.

Comment

Originally posted by dmcentire View Post
            How does the licensing work again?

I purchased the plug in and it's registered now on my Homeseer system, but the remote plug in still shows "30 day trial" on it.

If I try to register the remote plugin with the license I purchased it says the purchase doesn't match the product.

How does this work again?

The plugin in the HS3 system is currently disabled but licensed, as stated somewhere in the documentation.
            I think you are fine, as long as the instance on your HS3 server is licensed the remote instance will keep working after the 30 day trial period.

Comment

Working...
            X