This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue booting up...

I am trying to reinstall my Way2Call after years of being out of service. My wife insists we have a phone-- so I mind as well use it....

I am getting the following error. I am not using Win7- but XP. I went into my speech profile and deleted it-- creating a new one. Interestingly- windows doesn't recognize any sound input devices. Not sure why or if this is related...

7/10/2010 6:46:36 PM HSPhone Wave OUT id: 2
    7/10/2010 6:46:36 PM HSPhone Wave IN id: 1
    7/10/2010 6:46:36 PM HSPhone Voice Recognition Language ID: 1033
    7/10/2010 6:46:36 PM HSPhone Error in Hi-Phone InitVR: (110), Exception from HRESULT: 0x80045009
    7/10/2010 6:46:36 PM HSPhone On Windows 7, ignore error 80045002. Use the Speech control panel, advanced view, to set the audio input to the Hi-Phone USB
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
    Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
    weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Does the XP built in VR work?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hmmm.. used to.... been a while. Seems that since it can't identify one of the microphones (of which there are several- including the way2call)...

I'll look into it tomorrow.

Plug-Ins Enabled:

Comment

I have the same message in my setup and just started looking into it, but don't know where to begin.

wpiman did you find anything?

I'm also using XP, not Win 7.

Thanks

Comment

Just dawned on me.

I'm connecting to my HomeSeer server through a Remote Desktop Connection. Could this cause issues with the microphone?

I see in the RDC connection, you can set up audio to play locally, remotely or not at all. However, for audio recording, it only shows record remotely or not at all. I've got it set to not at all.

Anybody have any RDC experience with HomeSeer server?

Comment

Originally posted by indiggio View Post
            Just dawned on me.

I'm connecting to my HomeSeer server through a Remote Desktop Connection. Could this cause issues with the microphone?

I see in the RDC connection, you can set up audio to play locally, remotely or not at all. However, for audio recording, it only shows record remotely or not at all. I've got it set to not at all.

Anybody have any RDC experience with HomeSeer server?
            I connect via RDC as well-- however, when my machine boots I get the same issue-- and I am not connected remotely.

I do use a special script to log out from RDC which releases the sound back to the local host.

Maybe try VNC?

Plug-Ins Enabled:

Comment

I'm not saying that RDC is the problem, if that's what you thought. I was merely thinking out loud that perhaps it was an issue.

I didn't get a chance to test, but I suspect that if yours boots and you get the error message without being connected via RDC, mine would do the same and that there's something inherently wrong somewhere.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X