www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > User Interface Plug-ins > User Interface Discussion > ImperiHome Plug-in (3P)

Old March 14th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Seer

Devices missing in Imperihome

Hi guys, Had a few thing disappear in Imperihome.

I've tried uninstall / reinstall the plugin. Seem to be getting this error if I try clear the cache and get imperihome to scan for devices.

ImperiHome

ERROR System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ImperiHome.ISSDeviceObject.FromDevice(DeviceClass dev) at HSPI_ImperiHome.ISSCache.BuildListOfAutoGenDevices()

Any advice on a fix? Running v 3.0.0.19

edit. Sorry should add mainly 2 lights / dimmers are missing. They show up as dimmers in the the imperihome web interface but not shown in the imperihome andriod app. Have tried reload.

Cheers

Last edited by Duc998; March 14th, 2017 at 09:59 PM.
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:53 AM

I see how it can happen if you have one device which has a control/status with "Control Use = Dim" and which is not a range. The plug-in expects all dim controls to be ranges. I will fix it in the next version, in the meantime you can try to find this problematic device and assign the "Control Use" field to "Not Specified"
Old March 15th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Seer

Tks spud,

I can see I have a "control = dim" on a few Aeotec Smart Switch 6 power points which had the LED ring around them. I dont use the LED lights anyway so disabled them in the dimmers section and that fixed it.

Thanks spud
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:48 AM
Seer

I have some osram lights added to homeseer, but this is not showing up in imperihome.
Only the Hue lights are showing up.
Any thoughts