Add Zone Error for remote instance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add Zone Error for remote instance

When I try to set up Personal Recognition by either selecting Add Rectangular Zone or Add Overall Zone the app disconnects and I can not longer access the plugin webpage unless I restart the server and app.
    The VR works fine.Also it will detect Gestures. But I do not see any zones on the config page. Any ideas?
    Below is the debug log when I click Add zone.
    Thanks

Plugin: Kinect Instance: kinectone starting...
    Connecting to server at 192.168.0.102...
    Connection attempt #1
    Connected (HomeSeer API 3). Waiting to be initialized...
    DEBUG Logger Initialized
    INFO Kinect version 3.0.0.18
    DEBUG USB\VID_0409&PID_005A\5&34472DFD&0&4 status=Connected
    DEBUG Voice Recognition Initialized
    DEBUG Visual Recognition Initialized
    DEBUG Web Pages Registered
    INFO Kinect initialized
    DEBUG End Init
    DEBUG Building Grammars
    DEBUG Rule:Hello
    DEBUG Speech Recognition Started
    Disconnected from server - client
    Connection lost, exiting
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an obj
    ect.
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHead
    ersToCallContext(IMessage msg)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgDa
    ta, Int32 type)
    at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.WriteLog(String mtype, String message)
    at HSPI_KINECT.Logger.Log(String line, ELogLevel level)
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an obj
    ect.
    ta, Int32 type)
    ect.
    ta, Int32 type)
    ect.
    ta, Int32 type)
    Error SendInvokeResponse: Client is not connected to the server.
    Waiting 60 seconds before trying to reconnect

Originally posted by wolf382 View Post
    When I try to set up Personal Recognition by either selecting Add Rectangular Zone or Add Overall Zone the app disconnects and I can not longer access the plugin webpage unless I restart the server and app.
    The VR works fine.Also it will detect Gestures. But I do not see any zones on the config page. Any ideas?
    Below is the debug log when I click Add zone.
    Thanks

Plugin: Kinect Instance: kinectone starting...
    Connecting to server at 192.168.0.102...
    Connection attempt #1
    Connected (HomeSeer API 3). Waiting to be initialized...
    DEBUG Logger Initialized
    INFO Kinect version 3.0.0.18
    DEBUG USB\VID_0409&PID_005A\5&34472DFD&0&4 status=Connected
    DEBUG Voice Recognition Initialized
    DEBUG Visual Recognition Initialized
    DEBUG Web Pages Registered
    INFO Kinect initialized
    DEBUG End Init
    DEBUG Building Grammars
    DEBUG Rule:Hello
    DEBUG Speech Recognition Started
    Disconnected from server - client
    Connection lost, exiting
    ect.
    ta, Int32 type)
    ect.
    ta, Int32 type)
    ect.
    ta, Int32 type)
    ect.
    ta, Int32 type)
    Error SendInvokeResponse: Client is not connected to the server.
    Waiting 60 seconds before trying to reconnect
    are you running the plugin as a remote instance?
    what version of HS3 do you use?

Comment

Yes. On a remote PC running windows 7. HS3 Pro version 3.0.0.96.

Comment

Yes. On a remote PC running windows 7. HS3 Pro version 3.0.0.96.
        I can't reproduce this problem, and the log does not help much.

Can you try to see if you have the same problem with a local instance of the plugin (even without any kinect sensor plugged in) ?

Comment

Yes. give me a day or so. I'll test this on the main Server.It is a VM so it may take me some time to set up. I'll try a few other things as well and report. Just did not know if this was a quick fix.
          Thanks for your help. I really like this Plugin so far.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
            I can't reproduce this problem, and the log does not help much.

Can you try to see if you have the same problem with a local instance of the plugin (even without any kinect sensor plugged in) ?
            I just tested on the server and it works on the server. Just not on the remote.

Comment

I just tested on the server and it works on the server. Just not on the remote.
              ok, so make sure that HSCF.dll Scheduler.dll and HomeSeerAPI.dll, are the same on your remote machine and on your server.

also, on the server in html/images/Kinect do you have a zones_kinectone folder? What's in there?

then try again and please copy/paste the logs you get from the web interface, there may be more information than what is displayed in the console.

if it is still doesn't work one possible workaround is to configure the zones using the instance running on your server, and then to copy the [ZONES] section from Kinect.ini to Kinect_kinectone.ini

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                ok, so make sure that HSCF.dll Scheduler.dll and HomeSeerAPI.dll, are the same on your remote machine and on your server.

also, on the server in html/images/Kinect do you have a zones_kinectone folder? What's in there?

then try again and please copy/paste the logs you get from the web interface, there may be more information than what is displayed in the console.

if it is still doesn't work one possible workaround is to configure the zones using the instance running on your server, and then to copy the [ZONES] section from Kinect.ini to Kinect_kinectone.ini
                ############################################################ ###
                *All my comments are #####between ##### before each log.
                *I checked all files and they are the same.
                *The Zones.jpg was in the images folder for Kinectone.
                *I uninstalled the plugin deleted all Kinect files and folders and started over with a fresh install of the beta. Before that I also tried the version 3.0.0.14 with the same results as the beta below.
                *Below is the log when I first start Server and Connect with the remote plug in.

Nov-08 10:17:56 AM Info System registered with MyHomeSeer service successfully.
                Nov-08 10:17:39 AM Warning Cannot find requested INI file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\Kinect_Kinectone.ini
                Nov-08 10:17:39 AM Kinect INFO Kinect initialized
                Nov-08 10:17:39 AM Warning Cannot find requested INI file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\Kinect_Kinectone.ini
                Nov-08 10:17:39 AM Kinect INFO Kinect version 3.0.0.18
                Nov-08 10:17:38 AM Info Plugin Kinect with instance Kinectone has connected. IP:192.168.0.150:62658
                Nov-08 10:17:36 AM Info System registered with MyHomeSeer service successfully.
                Nov-08 10:17:15 AM Info System registered with MyHomeSeer service successfully.
                Nov-08 10:17:06 AM TTS Speak ():Web server port number is 81
                Nov-08 10:17:06 AM TTS Speak ():Welcome to Home-Seer
                Nov-08 10:17:06 AM Startup Start up complete.
                Nov-08 10:17:06 AM Startup HSSentry is disabled in Setup, sentry will not be started.
                Nov-08 10:17:06 AM Startup Scripting is OK and is now running Startup.vb
                Nov-08 10:17:05 AM Startup Running the startup script Startup.vb
                Nov-08 10:17:05 AM Startup Starting DDNS service...
                Nov-08 10:17:05 AM Startup Updater services starting...
                Nov-08 10:17:05 AM Database Opening (Mode=Read Only) up HomeSeer Energy database C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\Energy\Energy.hsd
                Nov-08 10:17:05 AM Startup Starting Event Scheduler...
                Nov-08 10:17:05 AM Startup HSSentry is disabled in Setup, sentry will not be started.
                Nov-08 10:17:05 AM Speech Listening for remote speaker connections on port 10401
                Nov-08 10:17:05 AM Startup Initializing Speaker Client Interface
                Nov-08 10:17:05 AM Startup Start automation engine...
                Nov-08 10:17:03 AM Web Server Web Server authorized local login successful from: 192.168.0.150 User: dchappell
                Nov-08 10:17:03 AM Web Server Web Server authorized local login successful from: 192.168.0.150 User: dchappell
                Nov-08 10:17:03 AM Startup Creating ASP.NET application host...
                Nov-08 10:17:03 AM Web Server UPNP Discovery started
                Nov-08 10:17:03 AM Web Server Web Server started on port 81
                Nov-08 10:17:03 AM Web Server Local IP address (subnet) is: 192.168.0.102 (255.255.255.0)
                Nov-08 10:17:03 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Kinect
                Nov-08 10:17:03 AM Kinect WARNING No Kinect found
                Nov-08 10:17:02 AM Kinect INFO Kinect version 3.0.0.18
                Nov-08 10:17:02 AM Info Plugin Kinect has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:2904
                Nov-08 10:17:02 AM Plug-In Interface Kinect is running as a trial, 24 days remaining.
                Nov-08 10:17:02 AM Startup Initializing Plug-Ins
                Nov-08 10:17:02 AM Plug-In Found plug-in: Z-Wave, version: 3.0.0.179
                Nov-08 10:17:01 AM Plug-In Found plug-in: SqueezeBox, version: 3.1.2.0
                Nov-08 10:17:01 AM Plug-In Found plug-in: Restart, version: 1.0.0.1
                Nov-08 10:17:01 AM Plug-In Found plug-in: Kinect, version: 3.0.0.18
                Nov-08 10:17:01 AM Plug-In Found plug-in: HSTouch Server, version: 3.0.0.51
                Nov-08 10:17:01 AM Plug-In Found plug-in: Global Cache, version: 5.0.0.8
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Plug-In Found plug-in: DSC Security, version: 3.0.0.44
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Startup Checking for available plug-ins
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Info Remote plug-in API interface started on port 10400
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Startup This version of HomeSeer is registered as a HS3PRO version.
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Startup Creating Speaker Client Interface Object...
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Startup HomeSeer version is: 3.0.0.96
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Load Config Loading TIMERS...
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Load Config Loading COUNTERS...
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Load Config 8 total events loaded.
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Load Config Loading Events...
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Load Config Loading Event Groups...
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Load Config 72 total devices loaded.
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Database Loading Devices...
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Database Opening (Mode=Read Only) up HomeSeer database C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\HomeSeerData.hsd
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Startup Loading configuration file ...
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Startup Database SAVE process started.
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Startup Local voice recognition class started.
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Startup HSPhone external interface class started.
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Startup Plug-In Interface class started.
                Nov-08 10:17:00 AM Startup E-Mail RECEIVE class started.
                Nov-08 10:16:59 AM Startup E-Mail SEND class started.
                Nov-08 10:16:59 AM Startup Web server class started.
                Nov-08 10:16:59 AM Startup Application interface class started.
                Nov-08 10:16:59 AM Startup COM port classes started.
                Nov-08 10:16:59 AM Startup Creating Class Objects...
                Nov-08 10:16:59 AM Startup
                Nov-08 10:16:59 AM Startup ************************************************************ ********************
                Nov-08 10:16:59 AM Startup HomeSeer version 3.0.0.96 Edition: HS3 Pro Starting Now
                Nov-08 10:16:59 AM Startup ************************************************************ ********************
                Nov-08 10:16:59 AM Startup
                Nov-08 10:16:59 AM Startup Settings Loaded.

*Log right after I select to add a Zone for the remote plugin.

Nov-08 10:22:45 AM Info System registered with MyHomeSeer service successfully.
                Nov-08 10:22:39 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Kinect
                Nov-08 10:22:09 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Kinect
                Nov-08 10:22:04 AM Error Creating connection to MyHS service, there may a problem with the server or the Internet connection. The connection will be attempted again shortly.
                Nov-08 10:21:44 AM Info Plugin Kinect with instance: Kinectone has disconnected
                Nov-08 10:21:44 AM Error Posting back to plugin web page kinectconfig:Kinectone: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

############################################################ ####
                *After this I can no longer access the remote plugin page and the remote plugin has disconnected. I restart the plugin and get this log below.

Nov-08 10:34:46 AM Warning Cannot find requested INI file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\Kinect_Kinectone.ini
                Nov-08 10:34:46 AM Kinect INFO Kinect initialized
                Nov-08 10:34:45 AM Warning Cannot find requested INI file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\Kinect_Kinectone.ini
                Nov-08 10:34:45 AM Warning Cannot find requested INI file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\Kinect_Kinectone.ini
                Nov-08 10:34:45 AM Warning Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of kinectconfig. Plugin: Kinect Instance: Kinectone
                Nov-08 10:34:45 AM Kinect INFO Kinect version 3.0.0.18
                Nov-08 10:34:45 AM Info Plugin Kinect with instance Kinectone has connected. IP:192.168.0.150:63482
                Nov-08 10:34:40 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Kinect

*After the plugin has restarted I try to access the remote instance on the webpage again and get this log below.

Nov-08 10:36:26 AM Error Getting web page from plugin page kinectconfig:Kinectone:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

*At this time there is not a Kinect_Kinectone.ini file in HomeSeer HS3\Config folder.
                *There is a folder/file in images for = zones_Kinectone\zones1.jpg
                *The only way to access the remote instance webpage again is to restart the server.
                *In order to create the the Kinect_Kinectone.ini file I either change the "Attention Phrase" or change the log to DEBUG. That will create the .ini file.
                *With the .ini file created.I try and add a zone again which causes the remote plug in to disconnect and get this log below.

Nov-08 10:45:20 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Kinect
                Nov-08 10:45:11 AM Info System registered with MyHomeSeer service successfully.
                Nov-08 10:45:04 AM Error Posting back to plugin web page kinectconfig:Kinectone: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                Nov-08 10:45:04 AM Info Plugin Kinect with instance: Kinectone has disconnected

* I then add a zone on the local plugin Kinect as you suggested. It works.
                *I copy the [ZONES]1###name=Zone 1 1###type=Overall just as it is in Kinect.ini. I saved the file and restarted the server.
                *I then start the remote plugin and it disconnects right after I start it.I get the log below.

Nov-08 10:53:27 AM Error Initializing plug-in(2): Kinect Instance:Kinectone:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.0STACK: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
                Nov-08 10:53:27 AM Info Plugin Kinect with instance: Kinectone has disconnected
                Nov-08 10:53:27 AM Kinect DEBUG Voice Recognition Initialized
                Nov-08 10:53:27 AM Kinect DEBUG USB\VID_0409&PID_005A\5&34472DFD&0&4 status=Connected
                Nov-08 10:53:27 AM Kinect INFO Kinect version 3.0.0.18
                Nov-08 10:53:27 AM Kinect DEBUG Logger Initialized
                Nov-08 10:53:27 AM Info Plugin Kinect with instance Kinectone has connected. IP:192.168.0.150:64349
                Nov-08 10:52:52 AM Info System registered with MyHomeSeer service successfully.
                Nov-08 10:52:52 AM TTS Speak ():Web server port number is 81
                Nov-08 10:52:52 AM TTS Speak ():Welcome to Home-Seer
                Nov-08 10:52:52 AM Startup Start up complete.
                Nov-08 10:52:52 AM Startup HSSentry is disabled in Setup, sentry will not be started.
                Nov-08 10:52:52 AM Startup Scripting is OK and is now running Startup.vb
                Nov-08 10:52:51 AM Startup Running the startup script Startup.vb
                Nov-08 10:52:50 AM Startup Starting DDNS service...
                Nov-08 10:52:50 AM Startup Updater services starting...
                Nov-08 10:52:50 AM Database Opening (Mode=Read Only) up HomeSeer Energy database C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\Energy\Energy.hsd
                Nov-08 10:52:50 AM Startup Starting Event Scheduler...
                Nov-08 10:52:50 AM Startup HSSentry is disabled in Setup, sentry will not be started.
                Nov-08 10:52:50 AM Speech Listening for remote speaker connections on port 10401
                Nov-08 10:52:50 AM Startup Initializing Speaker Client Interface
                Nov-08 10:52:50 AM Startup Start automation engine...
                Nov-08 10:52:48 AM Web Server Web Server authorized local login successful from: 192.168.0.150 User: dchappell
                Nov-08 10:52:48 AM Startup Creating ASP.NET application host...
                Nov-08 10:52:48 AM Web Server Web Server started on port 81
                Nov-08 10:52:48 AM Web Server UPNP Discovery started
                Nov-08 10:52:48 AM Web Server Local IP address (subnet) is: 192.168.0.102 (255.255.255.0)
                Nov-08 10:52:48 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Kinect
                Nov-08 10:52:48 AM Kinect DEBUG End Init
                Nov-08 10:52:48 AM Kinect WARNING No Kinect found
                Nov-08 10:52:48 AM Kinect DEBUG Web Pages Registered
                Nov-08 10:52:48 AM Kinect DEBUG Visual Recognition Initialized
                Nov-08 10:52:47 AM Kinect DEBUG Voice Recognition Initialized
                Nov-08 10:52:47 AM Kinect INFO Kinect version 3.0.0.18
                Nov-08 10:52:47 AM Kinect DEBUG Logger Initialized
                Nov-08 10:52:46 AM Info Plugin Kinect has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:3422
                Nov-08 10:52:46 AM Plug-In Interface Kinect is running as a trial, 24 days remaining.
                Nov-08 10:52:46 AM Startup Initializing Plug-Ins
                Nov-08 10:52:46 AM Plug-In Found plug-in: Z-Wave, version: 3.0.0.179
                Nov-08 10:52:46 AM Plug-In Found plug-in: SqueezeBox, version: 3.1.2.0
                Nov-08 10:52:45 AM Plug-In Found plug-in: Restart, version: 1.0.0.1
                Nov-08 10:52:45 AM Plug-In Found plug-in: Kinect, version: 3.0.0.18
                Nov-08 10:52:45 AM Plug-In Found plug-in: HSTouch Server, version: 3.0.0.51
                Nov-08 10:52:45 AM Plug-In Found plug-in: Global Cache, version: 5.0.0.8
                Nov-08 10:52:45 AM Plug-In Found plug-in: DSC Security, version: 3.0.0.44
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup Checking for available plug-ins
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Info Remote plug-in API interface started on port 10400
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup This version of HomeSeer is registered as a HS3PRO version.
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup Creating Speaker Client Interface Object...
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup HomeSeer version is: 3.0.0.96
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Load Config Loading TIMERS...
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Load Config Loading COUNTERS...
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Load Config 8 total events loaded.
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Load Config Loading Events...
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Load Config Loading Event Groups...
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Load Config 73 total devices loaded.
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Database Loading Devices...
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Database Opening (Mode=Read Only) up HomeSeer database C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\HomeSeerData.hsd
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup Loading configuration file ...
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup Database SAVE process started.
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup Local voice recognition class started.
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup HSPhone external interface class started.
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup Plug-In Interface class started.
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup E-Mail RECEIVE class started.
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup E-Mail SEND class started.
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup Web server class started.
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup Application interface class started.
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup COM port classes started.
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup Creating Class Objects...
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup ************************************************************ ********************
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup HomeSeer version 3.0.0.96 Edition: HS3 Pro Starting Now
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup ************************************************************ ********************
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup
                Nov-08 10:52:44 AM Startup Settings Loaded.

*Lastly if I do try to add a Zone and restart the server. I can connect back to the Personal Reconnition page for Kinectone. But there is no Zones listed.
                *If I go to the Devices there is a Zone there that gets created. But I don't see any reference to the Kinectone plugin name even inside the device settings.Thank you.

Empty
                Kinect Zone 1 KinectZone1 Kinect

Edit: Just to make sure it was not a permissions issue.I temporary added everyone full access to the HS folder.But it did not make a difference.
                Last edited by wolf382; November 8, 2014, 11:07 AM.

Comment

I believe there is a problem with the HS functions that delete/write the images to a remote server, but I don't know exactly what is the cause because I can't reproduce it on my system.

In version 3.0.0.19, I have added more logs. Could you install, test and post the logs

thanks

Comment

Here you go. Does not look like much info to go on. I tried to add the zone around 8:23.

************************************************************ ***********************************************
                    Nov-13 8:23:06 PM Info Plugin Kinect with instance: Office has disconnected
                    Nov-13 8:23:06 PM Error Posting back to plugin web page kinectconfig:Office: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                    Nov-13 8:22:01 PM Kinect DEBUG Speech Recognition Started
                    Nov-13 8:22:01 PM Kinect DEBUG Rule:Hello
                    Nov-13 8:22:01 PM Kinect DEBUG Building Grammars
                    Nov-13 8:22:01 PM Kinect DEBUG End Init
                    Nov-13 8:22:01 PM Kinect INFO Kinect initialized
                    Nov-13 8:22:01 PM Kinect DEBUG Web Pages Registered
                    Nov-13 8:22:01 PM Kinect DEBUG Visual Recognition Initialized
                    Nov-13 8:22:01 PM Kinect DEBUG Writing image file Kinect/zones_Office/zones1.jpg
                    Nov-13 8:22:01 PM Kinect DEBUG Deleting image file Kinect/zones_Office/zones0.jpg
                    Nov-13 8:22:01 PM Kinect DEBUG Drawing Zones File
                    Nov-13 8:22:01 PM Kinect DEBUG Voice Recognition Initialized
                    Nov-13 8:22:01 PM Kinect DEBUG USB\VID_0409&PID_005A\5&34472DFD&0&4 status=Connected
                    Nov-13 8:22:01 PM Kinect INFO Kinect version 3.0.0.19
                    Nov-13 8:22:01 PM Kinect DEBUG Logger Initialized
                    Nov-13 8:22:00 PM Info Plugin Kinect with instance Office has connected. IP:192.168.0.150:57298
                    ************************************************************ ************************************************

Comment

I'm confused, the problem doesn' t seem to be where I thought.

With this same version, could you try to put back one zone in Kinect_Office.ini, like this for example:

Code:
                      [ZONES]
                      1###name=Overall
                      1###type=Overall
                      then restart the plugin instance and post the logs

another test that may help is to try to start the remote instance without any name, i.e do not set any instance parameter in the command

Comment

Tried your suggestions. Logs are below. I also tried a fresh HS server on my desktop and then used the remote on another computer. Seems to work that way.Results are in the last log. The only differences that i can think of is that the original HS server is on a virtual computer guest(Windows 7) on a Windows Server 2012 Host. Something about that maybe causing the issue and may not be related to your plugin.I would hate to have to move my HS server off the VM though. It would be nice to have that Zone feature or even Generic Motion detection so that I can detect when someone is in a room. It will detect the gesture and such already. Seems like it should be able to detect basic motion.
                        Thanks for trying to get this working. If you are still stumped you can come back to it later when you have free time to play around with it more.I bought the plugin already and everything works but this issue. The new Camera feature and the VR still makes it a great APP.

##############################################
                        Log after manually adding ZONE in ini. file.Then opening remote instance.
                        ###############################################

Nov-14 5:02:39 PM Error Initializing plug-in(2): Kinect Instance:Office:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.0STACK: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
                        Nov-14 5:02:39 PM Info Plugin Kinect with instance: Office has disconnected
                        Nov-14 5:02:39 PM Kinect DEBUG Voice Recognition Initialized
                        Nov-14 5:02:39 PM Kinect DEBUG USB\VID_0409&PID_005A\5&34472DFD&0&4 status=Connected
                        Nov-14 5:02:39 PM Kinect INFO Kinect version 3.0.0.19
                        Nov-14 5:02:39 PM Kinect DEBUG Logger Initialized
                        Nov-14 5:02:39 PM Info Plugin Kinect with instance Office has connected. IP:192.168.0.150:50419
                        Nov-14 5:02:38 PM DSC Security Panel Response Processing response: LCD Update-{0x3E}90100032 Date Time NOV 14/14 6:01p29
                        Nov-14 5:02:33 PM Z-Wave Starting Z-Wave Polling for Network 0001694F...

############################################################ #########
                        Log after manually adding Zone to .INI setting instance to connect without name and starting remote instance.
                        ############################################################ #########

Nov-14 5:05:58 PM Warning Plugin Kinect is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
                        Nov-14 5:05:58 PM Error Initializing plug-in(2): Kinect Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.0STACK: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
                        Nov-14 5:05:58 PM Info Plugin Kinect with instance: has disconnected
                        Nov-14 5:05:58 PM Kinect DEBUG Voice Recognition Initialized
                        Nov-14 5:05:58 PM Kinect DEBUG USB\VID_0409&PID_005A\5&34472DFD&0&4 status=Connected
                        Nov-14 5:05:58 PM Kinect INFO Kinect version 3.0.0.19
                        Nov-14 5:05:58 PM Kinect DEBUG Logger Initialized
                        Nov-14 5:05:57 PM Info Plugin Kinect has connected. IP:192.168.0.150:50590

#################################################
                        Log without manually addded Zone to .ini and no name in remote instance. Works.
                        #################################################

Nov-14 5:09:56 PM Warning Plugin Kinect is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
                        Nov-14 5:09:38 PM DSC Security Panel Response Processing response: LCD Update-{0x3E}90100032 Date Time NOV 14/14 6:08p30
                        Nov-14 5:09:26 PM Warning Plugin Kinect is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
                        Nov-14 5:09:26 PM Error Initializing plug-in(2): Kinect Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.0STACK: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
                        Nov-14 5:09:26 PM Info Plugin Kinect with instance: has disconnected
                        Nov-14 5:09:26 PM Kinect DEBUG Voice Recognition Initialized
                        Nov-14 5:09:26 PM Kinect DEBUG USB\VID_0409&PID_005A\5&34472DFD&0&4 status=Connected
                        Nov-14 5:09:26 PM Kinect INFO Kinect version 3.0.0.19
                        Nov-14 5:09:26 PM Kinect DEBUG Logger Initialized
                        Nov-14 5:09:26 PM Info Plugin Kinect has connected. IP:192.168.0.150:50754

############################################################ ############
                        Last log file. Fresh server on another Hardware computer.
                        ############################################################ #############

Nov-14 5:22:19 PM Kinect DEBUG Writing image file Kinect/zones_desktop1/zones2.jpg
                        Nov-14 5:22:19 PM Kinect DEBUG Deleting image file Kinect/zones_desktop1/zones1.jpg
                        Nov-14 5:22:19 PM Kinect DEBUG Drawing Zones File
                        Nov-14 5:22:11 PM Warning Cannot find requested INI file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\Kinect_desktop1.ini
                        Nov-14 5:21:59 PM TTS Speak ():Welcome to Home-Seer
                        Nov-14 5:21:52 PM Warning Cannot find requested INI file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\Kinect_desktop1.ini
                        Nov-14 5:21:52 PM Kinect WARNING No Kinect found
                        Nov-14 5:21:52 PM Warning Cannot find requested INI file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\Kinect_desktop1.ini
                        Nov-14 5:21:51 PM Warning Cannot find requested INI file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\Kinect_desktop1.ini
                        Nov-14 5:21:51 PM Warning Cannot find requested INI file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\Kinect_desktop1.ini
                        Nov-14 5:21:51 PM Kinect INFO Kinect version 3.0.0.19
                        Nov-14 5:21:51 PM Info Plugin Kinect with instance desktop1 has connected. IP:192.168.0.102:5510

Comment

Working...
                        X