Has anyone tried these units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone tried these units

These look pretty good for the price but I'm not sure if HS touch will run on the devices. Can anyone provide me with the software requirements for HS touch and I'll contact the seller to find out if it will work.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-7-mini-Netbo...item3efdaccb52

TIA

Jose
    Last edited by joserpaq; March 19, 2010, 07:18 AM. Reason: forgot link (thanks)

I'm uncertain what devices you're referring to? Perhaps you forgot to post a link?
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Perhaps it's like an HDTV commercial. If you have one, you don't need it; but if you don't have one, you can't see the picture anyway.
      Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Oh yea, it will definately work

Comment

added link (sorry)

added link

Comment

These units should work fine as long as your screens do not get too complicated and eat all of the memory of the hardware.

Comment

what are the requirements to run the client

I looked around but couldn't find what the min requirements are to run the HStouch client. Does it require .net or some other software installed?

TIA

Jose

Comment

yes it does need .net it tries to autoninstall it from the installer

its not that bad but its does leak some resources depending on complex your screen is.

i use the DT368 as my hand held controller with my homebrew XP and it works just fine

Comment

Working...
                X