This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way2Call and PCI Modem problems

After YEARS of reliable PCI modem use I got a Way2Call, since using that neither work correctly anymore.

Way2Call: When this is installed it does not respond to the # key. The log shows Offhook, the # press and the IVR script being loaded, then it just loops back to the dialtone again.

PCI Modem: this worked great for years, now, does not detect Offhook or #

Id be happy to get ONE of them working.. any ideas please before they get launched!!

Cheers, TrOjAn

What version of HomeSeer are you running? Did you try using a "new" HSPhone.ini to see if that helps?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Indeed I have... alas, still no good, Im open to any suggestions, I have already reinstalled Homeseer, all drivers, tried different hardware.. help me please before I go mmmmmad

TrOjAn

Comment

If HS is seeing and reacting to the "#" press it could be that your IVR script is corrupt. I had a similar issue before. I opened a ticket and Rich looked at it. We never did figure out what was wrong. I was using the Hometroller but ended up returning it because of this. On my old dedicated PC it works 100% (way2call)

Neil
        Running HS PRO V2.5.0.49 & HS Pro V2.5.0.51

Comment

Thanks for the pointer Neil, Im just rebuilding the HS PC AGAIN!! so once its done Ill check into the script... Ill let you know if it works

TrOjAn

Comment

Working...
          X