HS3 and HSTouch3 with Sonos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 and HSTouch3 with Sonos

Ok, maybe this is a dumb question but searching in the forum isn't helping me and going to the setup Help just bring me to the forum. I am trying to integrate the sonos plug into my hstouch screens. I can add/control sonos via the individual devices like 'state' but I can't seem to access/trigger all the things that are in the sonos control in the webserver. It does t show up as a music device under homeseer 3 either. I didn't see an XML file in the install directories.

Any advice ?

Originally posted by robilium View Post
    Ok, maybe this is a dumb question but searching in the forum isn't helping me and going to the setup Help just bring me to the forum. I am trying to integrate the sonos plug into my hstouch screens. I can add/control sonos via the individual devices like 'state' but I can't seem to access/trigger all the things that are in the sonos control in the webserver. It does t show up as a music device under homeseer 3 either. I didn't see an XML file in the install directories.

Any advice ?
    The musicAPI and XML file functions are gone in HS3. All players have now HS devices that you should pick from to control player and/or display track/album/art ....

The Jukebox/Music Navigation function that existed in HS2 is being overhauled by the HS team but I have no ETA when done.

There is a bug report open on the buttons (play, stop, pause ...) not showing up in the HSTouch Designer (http://www.homeseer.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1441) but so far no movement on that bug.

Dirk

Comment

So there is currently no way of getting a playlist shown in HST3? Is there at least a way to jump between Line in and playlist? I use my sonos both for TV and music, so I often jump between, but currently have to use the sonos app just for changing between them.

I tried selecting between line in and playlist using scripts, but that does not seem possible either.

Comment

Originally posted by Agwan View Post
        So there is currently no way of getting a playlist shown in HST3? Is there at least a way to jump between Line in and playlist? I use my sonos both for TV and music, so I often jump between, but currently have to use the sonos app just for changing between them.

I tried selecting between line in and playlist using scripts, but that does not seem possible either.
        Have you tried creating an event using the Sonos Actions?

Comment

I tried, but nothing sais anything about "Line In". Do I have to make "Line In" a favirote of some sort?

Comment

I tried, but nothing sais anything about "Line In". Do I have to make "Line In" a favirote of some sort?
            I'm out of the country but I thought I called it something like audio line in as an action

Comment

I can play playlists, radio stations and favorites, but no Line Ins or audio line ins. I can trigger on line in connections and disconnection, but I always have the TV connected. And even if i would connect line in to trigger that trigger, there is no action to select line in as source.

Comment

When will you be back home so that you may check out this problem?

Comment

When will you be back home so that you may check out this problem?
                  Back in town.

Noted that the linking event/action was left out ... my bad.
                  Will be added in next beta which should be posted not later than this weekend.

Dirk

Comment

Line-in now works with the latest update. Thanks, the homeseer plugin is now usable with HST.

Comment

Working...
                    X