www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > MyHS Remote Access Service

MyHS Remote Access Service Discussions regarding myHomeSeer Remote Access Service

Old January 10th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Seer

Mobile login problem - Solved!

Has anyone been having issues with myhs Web page freezing up when using mobile Web browser. Keeps happing to me remotely or local. I'm using samsung s7 Web browser. Any ideas
Old January 10th, 2017, 09:37 AM
OverSeer

Are you viewing your HS3 interface using a web browser or HSTouch. It you are using a web browser you should give Chrome a try and see if it works better but HSTouch is designed for the mobile views so you can par down what is sent to the device using different screens. The mobile web browsers can get overwhelmed if you have a lot of devices and events.
Old January 14th, 2017, 01:15 AM
Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupp View Post
Are you viewing your HS3 interface using a web browser or HSTouch. It you are using a web browser you should give Chrome a try and see if it works better but HSTouch is designed for the mobile views so you can par down what is sent to the device using different screens. The mobile web browsers can get overwhelmed if you have a lot of devices and events.
I'm using the Web Brower. But it doesn't matter what Browser I use it times out on the mobile device.
Old February 1st, 2017, 02:26 PM
Seer Deluxe

Trying to connect from to MyHS from an Android phone and get the error:

"Connection failed with server, check settings"

Not sure what settings to check or where. I can log in fine from a laptop on my LAN so I believe the MyHS credentials are all good. I'm sure it's something simple but I need a hint.
Old February 1st, 2017, 02:36 PM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatemike View Post
Trying to connect from to MyHS from an Android phone and get the error:

"Connection failed with server, check settings"

Not sure what settings to check or where. I can log in fine from a laptop on my LAN so I believe the MyHS credentials are all good. I'm sure it's something simple but I need a hint.
This sounds like your HSTouch Server plugin may not be enabled or needs updating.
Old February 1st, 2017, 04:40 PM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupp View Post
This sounds like your HSTouch Server plugin may not be enabled or needs updating.
Was not enabled... Thanks! Didn't think to check that since the Amazon Echo integration was working OK. Just assumed the server side must be fine.