www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > MyHS Remote Access Service

MyHS Remote Access Service Discussions regarding myHomeSeer Remote Access Service

Old January 16th, 2018, 08:05 AM
Seer Master

Started getting "No systems are online" errors

Is anyone else having myHS connection issues? I take it no, since the lack of any other recent threads.

Since yesterday when trying to connect with the Andoid HSTouch app via myHS I receive the error:
Unable to connect with MyHomeSeer service. Make sure you registered your system and entered login info in settings. Server said: No systems are online

If I manually login to MyHomeSeer and select Access System, it takes me to the web interface of HS ok.

Any ideas anyone?
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:37 PM
Seer Master

Weird - it started working again a few hours ago. I did nothing at my end, no HS restart, nothing. Can only assume the myHS service had a hiccup.

Fingers crossed it stays ok.