This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Value of Device Items At first start or restart

Can anyone confirm to me when you first start Homeseer, or RESTART Homeseer, does Homeseer reset values in my "Status Only" device items?

I just don't want to take the system down right now to test, but I wrote some code that I'd like to make preparations for setting values properly (as in the startup script I'll force them all to 0 or 1 as first action).

I also do not want to add more stuff that needs to start if I do not have to.

Thanks!

--Dan
    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Dan,
    HomeSeer should remember all settings for all devices.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

dang it, I thought so...

Oh well, I guess as HS is so stable for me (yes I'm shooting myself in the foot now) I can stand the 20 seconds of longer wait time to boot and have everything in a known state...

--Dan
      Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Working...
      X