Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent! Events works. The camera page is populated, but does not show any images (they work in HStouch).
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
      Excellent! Events works. The camera page is populated, but does not show any images (they work in HStouch).
      That is the problem I have.

Comment

Originally posted by mbg0333 View Post
        See attached picture. The device is not set to hid from mobile view.

It may be related to a drop down list. All of my drop down lists appear to be doing this.
        Rich,

I have been able to reproduce this. Why does it say my Plugin's Device commands are disabled? Could I have them set up incorrectly?

Comment

Not sure, we are working on posting an update today, please it try it then,

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
          Rich,

I have been able to reproduce this. Why does it say my Plugin's Device commands are disabled? Could I have them set up incorrectly?
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Installed the beta and tried to set up a sample Dashboard for my office. The issues I've found:

1) My fanlinc device (Mark's insteon plugin) doesn't show up at all. This means I can't control any of my ceiling fans in my house with this app or any of the lights controlled by FanLincs.

2) It does show the Insteon Door sensor and has the name "Door Sensor" and clicking on the Info it shows the right icon, but on the devices screen it doesn't show the right icon. I think because it considers the "primary" device to be the Low Battery Device. Because of this, when adding it to the dashabord, it uses the low battery icon and I have no clue what the status of the device is.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
              Not sure, we are working on posting an update today, please it try it then,
              Thanks, if you need any info on how I'm creating the Devices, let me know. I'm sure you guys have my email

Comment

Originally posted by mbg0333 View Post
                See attached picture. The device is not set to hid from mobile view.

It may be related to a drop down list. All of my drop down lists appear to be doing this.
                Currently, only some of the available control types are supported in HSM. They are the following:
                • Button
                • Values
                • ValuesRange
                • ValuesRangeSlider
                • TextBoxString
                • TextBoxNumber
                • ColorPicker

The following control types are UNSUPPORTED and will show a message that says, "This control is disabled"
                • SingleTextFromList
                • ListTextFromList
                • TextList
                • RadioOption
                • ButtonScript

If you are encountering this error message, please email homeseerbugs@gmail.com with a backup of your HS3 config file. If you can also tell us what device(s) you are seeing this on, that would be superb.

Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Originally posted by actibus View Post
                  Not available in Norway?
                  Play store says it can't find it even with the link
                  The play store listing has been updated to include many more countries. It should now be available in Norway for you.

Thank you very much for your interest! We look forward to your feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by JLDubz View Post
                    Currently, only some of the available control types are supported in HSM. They are the following:
                    • Button
                    • Values
                    • ValuesRange
                    • ValuesRangeSlider
                    • TextBoxString
                    • TextBoxNumber
                    • ColorPicker

The following control types are UNSUPPORTED and will show a message that says, "This control is disabled"
                    • SingleTextFromList
                    • ListTextFromList
                    • TextList
                    • RadioOption
                    • ButtonScript

If you are encountering this error message, please email homeseerbugs@gmail.com with a backup of your HS3 config file. If you can also tell us what device(s) you are seeing this on, that would be superb.

Thanks a bunch!
                    As a plug-in developer, can you give me a timeline when at least "SingleTextFromList" will be supported? I have devices in my plug-ins and other devices (such as the Insteon for FanLincs) that uses these heavily.

Comment

An update has been posted, you can update from the play store.

Post comments issues here:

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...19#post1375619
                      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                        Thanks to all for trying the beta so far . Please continue to submit feedback from within the app wherever possible. Our engineering folks will be addressing the issues starting on Monday.
                        Ok. I was about to ask this question (whether you wanted feedback here or using the feedback link within the app).

Comment

As a plug-in developer, can you give me a timeline when at least "SingleTextFromList" will be supported? I have devices in my plug-ins and other devices (such as the Insteon for FanLincs) that uses these heavily.
                          This will be supported as of the next release. (B0.2)

Comment

Originally posted by JLDubz View Post
                            This will be supported as of the next release. (B0.2)
                            Thanks for the update

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
                              Hey Mark: Is the apk file available somewhere? I'd like to put the app on my Fire, but it's not available in the Fire App Store.

Thanks
                              I always use ES File Explorer to backup .apk files from my phone and install them on clients that don't have the Play Store. It has a lot of file transfer options as well (Network, Bluetooth, etc.).

Comment

Thanks for the update
                                Support for all but two of the control types has been included in the release published today. Let me know how things work out for you.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X