Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srodgers View Post
    Dirk,

Whats is the latest version for Linux. It shows as .13 installed from the beta section of the updater. On my windows setup that I migrated over I .14. Where can I find .14 for Linux? Are they different or is it the same file for both OSs?
    You probably have .14 because I gave you a test version or you grab it off a posting I did.
    The 3.1.x.x versions can be used on Windows or Linux (beta section of the updater) however the 3.0.x.x version (in the regular Media section of the updater) can only be used for Windows. The support on the later has been stopped a while ago.
    I still need to post a latest version of the R3.1.x.x line but was holding off tinkering with the MediaAPI and/or other ways to get HSTouch clients going again.
    Dirk

Comment

How to Change Sonos Input

Does anyone know how to change the input on the Playbar using an event? My Samsung JS series tv keeps changing away from the TV Input on the Playbar, and to create a manual fix I'm trying to use BLLAN to detect if the tv is on, and if so change the Sonos Playbar input to TV. I've attached an image of the event I am trying to create. Any help or guidance would be very much appreciated!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
        Does anyone know how to change the input on the Playbar using an event? My Samsung JS series tv keeps changing away from the TV Input on the Playbar, and to create a manual fix I'm trying to use BLLAN to detect if the tv is on, and if so change the Sonos Playbar input to TV. I've attached an image of the event I am trying to create. Any help or guidance would be very much appreciated!
        Have same TV and have no issues. Is it "changing" when the TV is playing or when the TV is off? I think (not 100% sure) that the playbar input is autosensing and perhaps there is a problem with the optical connection? When is is switching away? Did you group them with other players? Perhaps network issues?
        Which version of the PI are you using? I thought I had a TV event added, but could have been a condition (don't recall and not at home) ...

Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
          Have same TV and have no issues. Is it "changing" when the TV is playing or when the TV is off? I think (not 100% sure) that the playbar input is autosensing and perhaps there is a problem with the optical connection? When is is switching away? Did you group them with other players? Perhaps network issues?
          Which version of the PI are you using? I thought I had a TV event added, but could have been a condition (don't recall and not at home) ...

Dirk
          Thanks Dirk for the reply. Immediately after I hit post I realized this might not be the correct thread for my question, so feel free to tell me to move it to the proper place.

In the meantime...sometimes the playbar switches when it the tv is off, sometimes when it is on, sometimes when I'm using the smart tv features (Plex). There doesn't seem to be any consistency. The playbar is not grouped with any other players yet. I have version 3.1.0.13 of the PI and successfully figured out how to change the Input to TV when the TV comes online via BLLAN. It's a work around that should help improve the situation but certainly not a fix.

I'm away this weekend, but will try a different optical cable and see if that does anything. I'm also going to investigate a potential network issue.

Rich

Comment

New beta v 15 to be posted

Changes to v3.1.0.15
            • Implementation with HST/MediaAPI; as of HS Server version 103, the MediaAPI for multipleinstance seems to be fixed. With Sonos PI version 15 and above, there is now a setting in the Sonos config screen to enable the MediaAPI. After enabling it, you will have to restart HS. This function is very lightly tested and bound to be a source of future frustration so be forewarned. I'm not using it and don't plan on so I won't be able to recreate issues with all kind of different clients. I did add some more customization support for those who embed the HTML player control page into their HST screens. The URL looks something like this: http://192.168.1.197:81/PlayerContro...E5859008A01400. A few new parameters were added:
              --- ?clientid=x set x to an integer and use different values on different clients trying to control the SAME player, say you have your phone and a built in panel in kitchen and you want to control for both the kitchen player.
              --- ?control=y with y having values QUEUE, NAVPANE, NAVTREE, NAVCONTROL which will create an embed-able piece of what was on the HTML Player control page
              --- Examples: http://192.168.1.197:81/PlayerContro...ontrol=navpane
              --- http://192.168.1.197:81/PlayerContro...&control=queue
              --- http://192.168.1.197:81/PlayerContro...ontrol=navtree
              --- http://192.168.1.197:81/PlayerContro...rol=navcontrol
            • fixed an issue for an event with multiple speak commands in one single event with symptoms of linking properly but not playing at all.
            • added a new Event/Action to GROUP a player, which will cause the players to join an existing grouping if one exist, else it is equal to linking
            • Track info is not coming true properly for Apple Music content
            • If you have paired players, when they are discovered while paired, they show up with the same name. They will now be renamed automatically else they cause issues with Alexa's integration and duplicate devices
            • Delete all players seems to be broken. Suspect changes in HS3 caused it. Fixed

Comment

New beta v 16 to be posted

Changes to v3.1.0.16
              • found issue where players remain off-line or are not added when multiple new players are discovered by the PI w/i < 3 seconds
              • reintroduced the 5 minute rediscovery

Comment

Thanks for a very great plugin!

I have searched around, but could not fint this:

LED support,could it be possible to add support so the LED's on the PLAY devices can be enabled/disabled.

In ex. an event that disabled them every night, and turns them on in the morning?

Best regards
                Martin

Comment

Originally posted by twister5800 View Post
                  Thanks for a very great plugin!

I have searched around, but could not fint this:

LED support,could it be possible to add support so the LED's on the PLAY devices can be enabled/disabled.

In ex. an event that disabled them every night, and turns them on in the morning?

Best regards
                  Martin
                  Nope, PI doesn't do that.

Comment

What changes were made between 3.1.0.16 and 3.1.0.18?
                    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

script to change volume

I have simple script (so far) that should set the volume to 50%

hs.SetDeviceValueByRef(227, 50,true)

It works as far as the device then shows its at 50% but the volume doesn't actually change. What am I doing wrong

Comment

Originally posted by mworsnop View Post
                        I have simple script (so far) that should set the volume to 50%

hs.SetDeviceValueByRef(227, 50,true)

It works as far as the device then shows its at 50% but the volume doesn't actually change. What am I doing wrong
                        You aren't necessarily doing anything wrong. But if you want to actually control the device (not just set a value), you'll need to use the Device Control API (CAPI)

Here's a couple threads with some examples...

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=161009

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...ghlight=script

Comment

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...00&postcount=3
                          tenholde

Comment

Originally posted by teladog01 View Post
                            You aren't necessarily doing anything wrong. But if you want to actually control the device (not just set a value), you'll need to use the Device Control API (CAPI)

Here's a couple threads with some examples...

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=161009

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...ghlight=script
                            The examples are great but I am running a Linux RpPi Hometroller box. So best I understand I have to use vb.net. I started to convert these scripts but was hoping someone already did?

Comment

new version .18 posted

Changes to v3.1.0.18
                              • Lost some fixes from version 15 wrt zone renaming, Apple Music meta data process
                              • Added support for S6 (ex-S5) and S12 player (ex S1).

Comment

New version .20 to be posted on updater soon

Changes to v3.1.0.20
                                • Some art was missing for Amazon Prime services. Next art worked but current didn't
                                • Filtering of devices in triggers wasn't working and showing Sonos devices
                                • The function SetDeviceString, updating the player status wasn't called properly, therefore not firing off events to other PIs such as EasyTrigger

Comment

Working...
                                X