Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theplant View Post
    I am having a token issue.

The documentation link is not working for me, so i followed the instruction in the post.

Result from the log:

Apr-01 11:55:46 AM Nanoleaf 3P Nanoleaf Plugin Startup Complete
    Apr-01 11:55:46 AM Nanoleaf 3P Issue With Token - Try Again (see documentation!)
    Apr-01 11:55:46 AM Nanoleaf 3P Nanoleaf Web Exception: The operation has timed out
    Apr-01 11:55:40 AM Nanoleaf 3P Attempting to obtain authorisation token from Nanoleaf device
    Apr-01 11:55:40 AM Nanoleaf 3P No Auth Token Found
    Apr-01 11:55:40 AM Nanoleaf 3P Authorisation Token: NA
    Apr-01 11:55:40 AM Nanoleaf 3P IP Address: 168.192.x.xxx
    Apr-01 11:55:40 AM Nanoleaf 3P Nanoleaf Plugin Started
    Apr-01 11:54:05 AM Nanoleaf 3P Nanoleaf Plugin Startup Complete

The INI file only contains the IPAdress parameter. Having the previous script working, i know what my token is so i'm guess that i will need to put it in the INI file. Were you expecting to have it auto discover?
    Thanks for trying this, I'd prefer if possible to try and get this to work automatically - although there would be nothing to stop you putting the token into the INI file manually. Could you delete your Nanoleaf3P.ini file and then start the plugin again.

When you go into the setup page this time can you put the IP in the box, press update and then send me the extracts from the log on that attempt please?

Comment

Happy to help.

I disabled the plugin
      I deleted Nanoleaf3P.ini and .bak
      I re-enabled the plugin
      I then when the plugin config page, then Settings
      I entered the IP address.
      I pressed the power button on the nanoleaf for 5 seconds, the LED starts flashing
      I pressed Update Changes in the plugin settings page

And of course it worked. Duh.

Just to make sure I disabled the plug-in, deleted all traces from the homeseer directory and did a re-install and it worked the first time. So we can attribute to user error.

Everything looks good at first sight and the controls are working. Will play with it a little bit and keep you updated.

Comment

Originally posted by theplant View Post
        Happy to help.

I disabled the plugin
        I deleted Nanoleaf3P.ini and .bak
        I re-enabled the plugin
        I then when the plugin config page, then Settings
        I entered the IP address.
        I pressed the power button on the nanoleaf for 5 seconds, the LED starts flashing
        I pressed Update Changes in the plugin settings page

And of course it worked. Duh.

Just to make sure I disabled the plug-in, deleted all traces from the homeseer directory and did a re-install and it worked the first time. So we can attribute to user error.

Everything looks good at first sight and the controls are working. Will play with it a little bit and keep you updated.
        Excellent thanks, I might setup auto discovery in the long term but when you add in the DLL files and additional coding I am not sure it is worth it for the sake of putting an IP address in a box as you still have to hold the button down on the unit to enable it to authorise.

Good to hear it is working and please let me know your thoughts, I'm happy to add features where reasonable, I don't think it is worth adding the ability to create effects from HS as I could never re-create the user interface that the app already has built in but anything else I am willing to consider..

Comment

Great work!!

Like theplant I had a minor issue with the token. I clicked update after entering the IP address without pressing the power button on the Nanoleaf. But stopping the plugin and deleting the ini files, and the restarting the plugin (this time holding the power button) did the trick.

Just some feedback:
          1) I found version 0.0.0.2 and had to modify the update override file accordingly.
          2) I notice you don't use the location1 field. Might be worth mentioning in the help file that the devices can be found by setting the display filters to "Not Set" in the location1 filter.
          3) Might be worth mentioning in the help file how to 're-authorise' by deleting the ini files etc.

Now I'll have to write some events to automate it.

Awesome.....thanks!

Marty
          iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

I think you managed to spot version .2 before I said anything, there is only a couple of minor changes of no real importance...

In terms of Location1 then this should be being set to the panel name (I've just checked, unless there is some issue with the name of your panel coming through?), Location2 would be a different thing in that it won't be set by default. I can add that and just duplicate the two locations for new devices.

In terms of re-authorising then I will take a look at it see whether I can sort it with just a minor code change, I'm hoping that I can and don't mess anything up as I've now mounted my panels 9 foot in the air and I don't want to get on a set of ladders to press the button

Comment

In terms of Location1 then this should be being set to the panel name
              Sorry, my mistake. As you say, location2 is not set. In my setup I have named location1 and locaton2 to "Room" and "System". For me the "Room" was set to the panel name and the "System" was blank. So a nuance of my particular setup.

I wrote some events using the plugin. Works a treat! Thanks.
              iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Adam.

I have just set up the plugin nanoleaf, it works great thanks, but with a few quirks.

first of all if i only had one nanoleaf, then this works very well. however with 2 this all goes west when introducing another instance of the plugin. the secondary instance when creating the token, writes its token to [Default] section of the ini file and overwrites the first token.

if i create the token myself and put it in the ini file manually in a section called the same as the instance name i.e. [Conservatory Nano] then this is read successfully when the plugin starts and it creates the device. I am now using it fine, but this is not a seamless process gettin this set up.

secondly the secondary instances all show as remote plugins in homeseer integration page even though they are running on the same machine. its not a real big deal, but just needs looked at. but many thanks for the integration as it has improved the integration i was using.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzysb View Post
                  Adam.

I have just set up the plugin nanoleaf, it works great thanks, but with a few quirks.

first of all if i only had one nanoleaf, then this works very well. however with 2 this all goes west when introducing another instance of the plugin. the secondary instance when creating the token, writes its token to [Default] section of the ini file and overwrites the first token.

if i create the token myself and put it in the ini file manually in a section called the same as the instance name i.e. [Conservatory Nano] then this is read successfully when the plugin starts and it creates the device. I am now using it fine, but this is not a seamless process gettin this set up.

secondly the secondary instances all show as remote plugins in homeseer integration page even though they are running on the same machine. its not a real big deal, but just needs looked at. but many thanks for the integration as it has improved the integration i was using.
                  I think I fixed the multi instance token issue, the multi instance option did not get a great deal of testing unfortunately. I'll put version .4 in the updater in due course.

In relation to the second issue that is odd - I've attached a screenshot of how mine looks - you saying yours appears at the bottom of the screen? If so can you tell me how you are launching the second instance please - are you doing it by any other way than pressing on the plus button and entering the instance name? If you do anything other than that I believe it will show up as a remote plugin.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I've installed it the same way. Interestingly I have installed it also on my second linux Dev instance of homeseer and this doesn't show as as a remote plugin. But it does on my main windows homeseer box. Will do some further testing when I can schedule a reboot

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                      Ok people, can we try the following; http://s652164905.websitehome.co.uk/...af_0_0_0_2.zip

The documentation is here http://s652164905.websitehome.co.uk/...#Nanoleaf%203P but in short you have to;

1) Use the updater_override.txt file (until this plugin is in the updater) available here http://s652164905.websitehome.co.uk/...r_override.txt and put that in your main HS directory, the Nanoleaf plugin file is to go in \Updates3\Zips directory

2) Enable the plugin and go into the plugin settings page, enter your IP address. BEFORE you press update hold down the power button on your Nanoleaf device until the LED's flash alternately. THEN click update and check the HS log to see whether it has connected.

3) If it has connected you should get the devices appear, if not try a restart of the plugin. If that fails check your Nanoleaf3P.ini file and see what is in there, see whether or not the IP/auth token are populated.

Things I am interested in knowing;

1) If anyone uses Linux then I can't see anything obvious to cause an issue but my VM is tedious to fire up and test it, if someone is willing that would help me

2) The Rhythm module I have tried to support as I think it needs to but could do with clarification of it working

Mrhappy,

I cannot download the plugin? is your site down. Btw i also have a rhytm module.

Brt
                      Regards Bart
                      ------------------------------------------
                      Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                      HSPRO 3.
                      Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
                        Mrhappy,

I cannot download the plugin? is your site down. Btw i also have a rhytm module.

Brt
                        The plugin is in the updater so those instructions are out of date, it will install just like any other plugin would know - check out the Lighting & Primary Technology category in the updater.

I'm not sure if there was ever clarification of the Rhythm module working or not so it would be great if you could let me know that.

Comment

I will take a look tomorrow. I have two aurora's with rhythm modules and have both a Windows and Linux homeseer server

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

The plugin is in the updater so those instructions are out of date, it will install just like any other plugin would know - check out the Lighting & Primary Technology category in the updater.

I'm not sure if there was ever clarification of the Rhythm module working or not so it would be great if you could let me know that.

Hehe, i just found it. Stupid me haha

I will let you know, my units will come in tomorrow

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                            Regards Bart
                            HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
                              Hehe, i just found it. Stupid me haha

I will let you know, my units will come in tomorrow

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                              Thanks, if you need the documentation (although it is fairly easy to set up) it is here - https://tinyurl.com/y9h5kxwg

Comment

I think I fixed the multi instance token issue, the multi instance option did not get a great deal of testing unfortunately. I'll put version .4 in the updater in due course.

In relation to the second issue that is odd - I've attached a screenshot of how mine looks - you saying yours appears at the bottom of the screen? If so can you tell me how you are launching the second instance please - are you doing it by any other way than pressing on the plus button and entering the instance name? If you do anything other than that I believe it will show up as a remote plugin.
                                Mrhappy,

i got 2 panels, but it seem that the multiinstance is not working? i only see one entry in the ini and no other inis? i can just add one of them and then the second on (instance 2) is not possible to add. also did a reste op fthe plugin by removing the ini. any idea?
                                Regards Bart
                                HSPRO 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X