This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lutron Caseta & Serena Plug-In Integration, support 3rd Party Homeseer

************** Lutron did change the public key so the non-pro and the automatic Import may not work until this is fix ******

The plug-in is now live,

Caseta Documentation
    Last edited by DonMor; April 2, 2018, 03:59 PM.

Serena Shades

So I have Honeycomb Serena Shades and they work perfectly with Wink. So this solution will now tie them to HS? Which Smartbridgepro should I get? There are a lot listed on Amazon...can you provide the exact link?

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by triggs View Post
      So I have Honeycomb Serena Shades and they work perfectly with Wink. So this solution will now tie them to HS? Which Smartbridgepro should I get? There are a lot listed on Amazon...can you provide the exact link?

Tony

So if you have the Serena and not the "SivoiaR QS TriathlonR and select SivoiaR QS Wireless shades" the regular L-BDG2 look like it don't have the option for telnet
      On Amazon use the keyword L-BDGpro-wh

this is the list of the feature of both L-BDG & L-BDGPRO the diffefence with the ver2 is they are compatible with Apple Siri

I never test the Telnet on the non-pro, but I did read it does not support the telnet.... don't take chance order the pro
      Attached Files
      Last edited by DonMor; July 28, 2016, 07:53 PM.

Comment

DonMor,

Doe this plugin allow you to control other HomeSeer devices with the Lutron Pico remote? Would I be able to turn a z-wave switch or group of switches on and off with it?

Comment

Originally posted by br636 View Post
          DonMor,

Doe this plugin allow you to control other HomeSeer devices with the Lutron Pico remote? Would I be able to turn a z-wave switch or group of switches on and off with it?
          you should be able to do it with the Events, not only light but everything you can control in the Events, but I'll need to do a change in the programming.

I'm traveling until next weekend, so it won't be done until the other week.

will post it when it is done.

Did the correction in LutronCaseta 1_0_0_7 so Pico log the last button as the status.

don
          Attached Files
          Last edited by DonMor; May 7, 2016, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMor View Post
            you should be able to do it with the Events, not only light but everything you can control in the Events, but I'll need to do a change in the programming.

I'm traveling until next weekend, so it won't be done until the other week.

will post it when it is done.

Did the correction in LutronCaseta 1_0_0_7 so Pico log the last button as the status.

don
            Thanks Don!

Comment

New Version 3.0.0.18

I upgraded to ver 3.0.0.18 and the plugin no longer works. I get critical error plugin disconnected. At first I was able to look at the config page but now I get 404 error.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by ralnet View Post
                I upgraded to ver 3.0.0.18 and the plugin no longer works. I get critical error plugin disconnected. At first I was able to look at the config page but now I get 404 error.

Bob
                What is your system Windows or Linux?

from what ver. did you upgrade and when was the first time you install the plugin?

Comment

I am runing Linux on a Home Troller SEL Version .280.

I am not sure what the previous version was but I installed it manually not from the plugin page maybe 4 months ago.

Bob

Comment

I had the feeling when you asked me when I installed plug-in and what version I came from I should go back and delete the ex file, config file and image file from HS3 via winscp. I then went back to the plug-in and loaded the updated plug-in 3.0,0,18. All is working fine now

Thank you for the response and help

Bob

By the way I was going to run these Serena shades from my Elk M1 at a cost of $400 for the Caseta hardware. You have developed a very good product at a very reasonable cost.

Comment

I had the feeling when you asked me when I installed plug-in and what version I came from I should go back and delete the ex file, config file and image file from HS3 via winscp. I then went back to the plug-in and loaded the updated plug-in 3.0,0,18. All is working fine now

Thank you for the response and help

Bob

By the way I was going to run these Serena shades from my Elk M1 at a cost of $400 for the Caseta hardware. You have developed a very good product at a very reasonable cost.

Thanks for the comments, still working on improvement as more than one smartbridge and also be able to retrieve automatically the device.

Comment

I just upgraded from .60 to .65 and I can not longer control my shades.

My Android states that HS Touch has stopped. No other error message.

My Apple Ipads just do not control the shades.

I can not control the shade from HS3.

I noticed that when creating for the pico switch I set the device for pico switch but I do not see shade for the device to be controlled. I see things like 3BRL. What do these mean?

Any way I can down load verison .60

I can control the shades from the wall mounted Pico switch

Thank you

Comment

I just upgraded from .60 to .65 and I can not longer control my shades.

My Android states that HS Touch has stopped. No other error message.

My Apple Ipads just do not control the shades.

I can not control the shade from HS3.

I noticed that when creating for the pico switch I set the device for pico switch but I do not see shade for the device to be controlled. I see things like 3BRL. What do these mean?

Any way I can down load verison .60

I can control the shades from the wall mounted Pico switch

Thank you
                          Did you enable the smartbridge1 in the config? in my system all work, post me your config smartbridge1,

see the 1st post, you have a picture of all the Pico, when you chose Type of Device: Pico_Keypad then What it Control: Shade should be there

Comment

Yes I enabled SmartBridge 1

Attached are the config for the shade, pico and HS3 config file.

I do not know what to set the Pico switch device to. In previous versions the shade was a choice.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Yes I enabled SmartBridge 1

Attached are the config for the shade, pico and HS3 config file.

I do not know what to set the Pico switch device to. In previous versions the shade was a choice.
                              you should see this in the list, the standard 5 buttons is the 3BRL

Try to disable and enable the plugin
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X