X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nslmanu View Post
    nothing has change at home ...

i just update the plugin and restart HSpro.

the squeeze server is not on the same computer ... but it always works with the previous versions ... these errors appears when i put the new version.

They are in the same network.

Does you SB Server require a login by any chance? Note that these errors are trapped by the plug-in and logged, though are not breaking the flow (except that it will return a default artwork instead of the artwork downloaded from the SB Server).

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
      Thank you Markus for the video and will help understanding the issues. I assume you have one screen per player/zone/music API instance. For the volume, do you use the Music APIs or the device? My connection is slow tonight (traveling) so will need to further study later and see if I can reproduce all this. The current beta version does not cache any libraries and each time queries SB server. I am evaluating a few caching approaches to hopefully reduce latency issues.
      Yes, one screen per player.
      And i use the device value, as the music api used to be slower. But i need to double check this.

Thanks

Comment

Been quite busy with other non HA stuff in the two weeks, but I made progress based on issues Markus points out in the video. I primarily focused on the fact that it did not play the right select song and not much on the filtering (which might be a hs-touch issue). What's happening and due to some timing issues is that when you first select a song from an album that is not yet in the SB playlist for that player, the song index to play is not always retrieved and therefore will play the fist song for that album in the SB playlist. I don't yet have a solution but anyways wanted to provide an update.

Comment

Originally posted by nslmanu View Post
          With the Update 3, i have this error :

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>01/02/2010 06:06:10 </TD><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>SqueezeBox Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>01/02/2010 06:06:10 </TD><TD class=LOGType1 colSpan=3 align=left>SqueezeBox Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Don't know if it's normal , but i can play pause etc etc from the status page without any problem ...

So i don't really understand the problem. I haven't added any player for the moment, only my 3 actuals.

Any idea maybe ?

tks a lot in advance
          Regards
          Manu
          Hi pcp,

I'm having the same issue with the beta plug-in. I have SB on a different server from HS and a username/password was required for the SB Server. I had this username and passowrd configured in the plug-in and initially everything worked fine. An hour or two later, I started getting this error constantly. I ended up removing the username and password as a work-around and the error did disappear. It seems like it started after I closed a software based SB client on my laptop.

Thanks
          Al
          HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
          Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

XM Radio Plugin causes errors

Installed the new 2.0.0.3 version of the plugin and started to get these errors:

3/6/2010 3:54:03 PM - SqueezeBox Error - An unexpected error occured in the CurrentArtworkFile function/subroutine: [System.ArgumentException: 'plugins/XMRadio/html/images/xmradio.png' is not a valid remote file address. A valid address should include a protocol, a path and a file name.Parameter name: address at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.GetUri(String address) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.DownloadFile(String address, String destinationFileName, String userName, String password, Boolean showUI, Int32 connectionTimeout, Boolean overwrite, UICancelOption onUserCancel) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.DownloadFile(String address, String destinationFileName, String userName, String password, Boolean showUI, Int32 connectionTimeout, Boolean overwrite) at HSPI_SQUEEZEBOX.hspi_player.GetCurrentArtworkPath(String path)]
            3/6/2010 3:54:03 PM - SqueezeBox Error - An unexpected error occured in the CurrentArtworkFile function/subroutine: [System.ArgumentException: 'plugins/XMRadio/html/images/xmradio.png' is not a valid remote file address. A valid address should include a protocol, a path and a file name.Parameter name: address at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.GetUri(String address) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.DownloadFile(String address, String destinationFileName, String userName, String password, Boolean showUI, Int32 connectionTimeout, Boolean overwrite, UICancelOption onUserCancel) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.DownloadFile(String address, String destinationFileName, String userName, String password, Boolean showUI, Int32 connectionTimeout, Boolean overwrite) at HSPI_SQUEEZEBOX.hspi_player.GetCurrentArtworkPath(String path)]
            3/6/2010 3:54:19 PM - SqueezeBox Error - An unexpected error occured in the CurrentArtworkFile function/subroutine: [System.ArgumentException: 'plugins/XMRadio/html/images/xmradio.png' is not a valid remote file address. A valid address should include a protocol, a path and a file name.Parameter name: address at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.GetUri(String address) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.DownloadFile(String address, String destinationFileName, String userName, String password, Boolean showUI, Int32 connectionTimeout, Boolean overwrite, UICancelOption onUserCancel) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.DownloadFile(String address, String destinationFileName, String userName, String password, Boolean showUI, Int32 connectionTimeout, Boolean overwrite) at HSPI_SQUEEZEBOX.hspi_player.GetCurrentArtworkPath(String path)]

I did not receive these errors when running with the older version when on a XM radio station. The artwork would be incorrect but that was never an issue since it is just the XM logo.

I was able to connect up to the HSTouch and view my local music data but the XM stations were not shown. Also with XM selected I could not select a local music file. I could stop and start the XM feed.

Bill

Comment

In the previous version artworks were always url to the Squeezebox server. Starting with this beta, the plug-in also needs to download a copy of the artwork to the HS2 file system so HS-Touch can access the image file. The error is occurring during the download. Does your Squeezebox server using a username/passwords? Does it only occur for XM stations?

Comment

No username or password. Only happens with XM radio.

Comment

Working...
                X