www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Media Plug-ins > Media Discussion > PI-SonosController (3P)

PI-SonosController (3P) Discussion of Sonos Controller Plug-in

Old February 3rd, 2016, 03:59 PM
Seer

OK, this was a while back (for now I've just kept the odd name). I'll change the room name, and see what happens.

You're probably right, so then the only problem is that plugin does not retrieve zone names correctly and displays them incorrectly in the config.
Old February 3rd, 2016, 05:16 PM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by diderikfrom View Post
OK, this was a while back (for now I've just kept the odd name). I'll change the room name, and see what happens.

You're probably right, so then the only problem is that plugin does not retrieve zone names correctly and displays them incorrectly in the config.
So tell me what isn't working, I assume we are talking about the HS3 variant of this PI, which was built on top of the HS2 variant, so from the post you sent me, it appeared to be only an issue with calling up the player pages. Don't think I changed that code but you never know. If it doesn't work, take traces !
Would also recommend to post this in the HS3 thread, this is the HS2 associated thread.

Dirk
Old February 4th, 2016, 06:39 AM
Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcorsus View Post
Would also recommend to post this in the HS3 thread, this is the HS2 associated thread.
Dirk
Sorry, didn't realize that. Just to close this, see below.

Quote:
So tell me what isn't working, I assume we are talking about the HS3 variant of this PI.
Dirk
Player names with Norwegian characters are not identifed correctly, see screenshot.
Attached Images

Old February 6th, 2016, 01:41 PM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by diderikfrom View Post
Sorry, didn't realize that. Just to close this, see below.

Player names with Norwegian characters are not identifed correctly, see screenshot.
Found the issue. Will post new version in the course of next week. Can you confirm you were using the R3.1.0.x version and not the R3.0.0.x version. I fixed it in the prior and suspect it wasn't an issue in the latter.

Dirk
Old August 18th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Seer

album art size

does anyone know how I can resize the album art when I bring it into HS Designer? I am building my own players and the art is stretched. thanks in advance.
Old February 9th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Can you read this posting (http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=50 ) and execute the commands described in this posting. Interested in finding out whether files are staying open. Please post the result

Dirk
Hey Dirk,
I'm also receiving the below error in my log and wondered if you were able to find a fix for this issue?

Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error Type = Learned
Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error MetaData = 181.FM Lite 80'sobject.item.audioItem.audioBroadcastSA_RINCON65031_
Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error URI = x-sonosapi-stream:s90410?sid=254&flags=8224&sn=0
Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error Name = Learned - 181.FM Lite 80's
Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable write this record for zoneplayer = Family Room with error - database is locked database is locked

The error occurs every time the event runs that calls for sonos to play a learned station.
EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, Z-Wave 3.0.1.200
Old February 9th, 2018, 06:53 PM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Profit View Post
Hey Dirk,
I'm also receiving the below error in my log and wondered if you were able to find a fix for this issue?

Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error Type = Learned
Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error MetaData = 181.FM Lite 80'sobject.item.audioItem.audioBroadcastSA_RINCON65031_
Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error URI = x-sonosapi-stream:s90410?sid=254&flags=8224&sn=0
Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error Name = Learned - 181.FM Lite 80's
Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable write this record for zoneplayer = Family Room with error - database is locked database is locked

The error occurs every time the event runs that calls for sonos to play a learned station.
Which PI version? Linux/Windows version? Platform?
Can you turn debug flag on and capture from start of the event through the error? I wonder whether there is a race condition, that the DB just got opened to play something and subsequently gets opened for writing and depending on the speed of the processor (or some other issue) causes the error.
Can you post screenshot of event and config page.

Thanks,

Dirk
Old February 19th, 2018, 08:30 AM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Which PI version? Linux/Windows version? Platform?
Can you turn debug flag on and capture from start of the event through the error? I wonder whether there is a race condition, that the DB just got opened to play something and subsequently gets opened for writing and depending on the speed of the processor (or some other issue) causes the error.
Can you post screenshot of event and config page.

Thanks,

Dirk

Hey Dirk,
Sorry for the delayed response. I was using PI version 3.1.0.22, HS3 Windows version .409 beta Hometroller S6. I’ve since updated to HS3 .418 beta and the errors have discontinued.

I have a couple of events that run when someone sets the alarm to Arm away. The first event sends a pause all to all players when alarm is set, then 60 seconds later a second event sets one of the players up to play a learned station. When the second event triggered that is were I would get the error. Not sure what caused it but I’ve monitored for last 3 days since update to HS3 .418 and it’s not happened since.

HS3 3.0.0.409 & HSTouch 3.0.52 with 602 Devices, 270 Events
Plugin's:
BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee,
EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, UltraRachio3,
weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, Z-Wave 3.0.1.190