Open Source Influx DB Persistence PlugIn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open Source Influx DB Persistence PlugIn

I wrote Influx DB Persistence PlugIn for my own use.

Functionality:

*Store values from the Homeseer devices in InfluxDB on change.
    *Displays the history/chart as Tab in Device Properties
    *Basic Graph to show the history.
    *Can import values from InfluxDB periodically based on query.

You can find source code and instructions(with screenshots) at

https://github.com/dk307/HSPI_InfluxDBPersistence

Hope you find it useful, though it has only been tested on my setup.

Thanks

This looks interesting.
    I can't see any installation instructions. Is there something I am missing?
    M
    iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

I'm a bit unsure of how to install as well. Can anyone provide a quick primer in installing using this source?

Comment

This is really interesting. I am assuming you should be able to also use telegraf and Grafana to send the measurements and display them on a Grafana server. I actually did this using theis thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=194145

It is a bit complicated to setup but once you get it configured it runs well. This plugin would simplify the influxdb installation anyway.

Comment

I would probably pay for a well written InlfuxDB plugin.
          It would have to allow you to choose which devices to report, and a report frequency for each device. There is no point in filling up a database every 10 seconds with a device that only changes a couple of times a day for example.

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Hey Deepak,
            Is there any chance you could publish a 'compiled' version? I'm not familiar with turning source code into an exacutable.
            M

Comment

For those interested in trying this plugin --

If you go to the Github page for this project that the author posted, and scroll down to the bottom, there is a green "build passing" logo -- click this and it will take you to the author's AppVeyor page where you can download the compiled .exe and .exe.config files.

You will need to make sure Microsoft .NET 4.7.2 framework is installed on your machine.

Copy the .exe and .exe.config files into your HomeSeer directory and restart HomeSeer, and it should show up under HomeSeer > PlugIns > Manage and be available to enable.

Also FYI, it looks like AppVeyor automatically purges the files after 6 months unless the author updates them -- as of now they are showing 3 months until expiration, so you may want to download them soon if you want to try it.

Comment

I wonder why this hasn't been packaged and released yet. It looks like a good system. I've been thinking of a similar plugin myself.

Comment

I agree, I have only been testing it for two weeks, but so far it has been an excellent way to implement InfluxDB. Hopefully the community can support it long-term if the author cannot.

Comment

I will try with linux today . Just by curiosity.

Edit: Unless somebody compile it again after mods...
                    I Did compress the files in .zip
                    So if nobody touch it before the next 3 months... we have it there
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by ; September 12, 2018, 05:11 PM.

Comment

The plugin seems to work on linux Here is my setup :

Linux Debian 9.5 headless x64, HS3 Pro 3.0.0.472 running Mono 5.0.1.1.
                      Amd 2700x cpu.

For now i just installed it, ad scroled the pages . no bug to report...
                      I need to know more about infludb logic etc.

feel free to ask me to try something, but keep in mind i do not have experience with influDb

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnB View Post
                        I agree, I have only been testing it for two weeks, but so far it has been an excellent way to implement InfluxDB. Hopefully the community can support it long-term if the author cannot.
                        I forked the github to have a copy. I'm hoping the author may come back to the forum and be interested in packaging it.

Comment

Thanks John,

For my part, i do not know if it is because i do not have configured the plugin at all, or it is because i use it on linux , but i got a lot of theses

Code:
                          [TABLE="cellspacing: 0"]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][B]Date/Time[/B][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][B]Pri[/B][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][B]Type/Error[/B][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][B]Message/Source[/B][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:21:12 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000] [/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Influx DB Persistence[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Warning:Failed to process HSEvent VALUE_CHANGE with Failure has occurred while loading a type.[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:21:09 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Warning:Failed to process HSEvent VALUE_CHANGE with Failure has occurred while loading a type.[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:21:06 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:21:03 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:21:00 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:57 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:54 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:51 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:48 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:45 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:44 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:44 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:42 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:39 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:36 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:33 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:30 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:27 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:24 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:21 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:19 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Sep-12 6:20:19 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Z-Wave[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Device: [COLOR=#000080]Z-Wave Z-Wave Luminance[/COLOR] Set to [COLOR=#008000]11 (Lux)[/COLOR][/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:19 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Sep-12 6:20:19 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Device: [COLOR=#000080]Z-Wave Z-Wave Temperature[/COLOR] Set to [COLOR=#008000]20 (C)[/COLOR][/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:18 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:15 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:14 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:12 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:09 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:09 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:06 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:03 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:20:00 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:57 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:54 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:51 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:48 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:45 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:42 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:40 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:39 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:36 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:33 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:30 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:27 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:24 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:21 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:18 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:15 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:12 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:09 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:08 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:08 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:06 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:03 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:19:00 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:57 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:54 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:51 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:48 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:45 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:42 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:39 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:36 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:35 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:33 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:30 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:27 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:24 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:21 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:18 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:15 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:12 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:09 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:06 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:03 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:03 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:18:00 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:17:57 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:17:54 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:17:51 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:17:48 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:17:45 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:17:42 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:17:40 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:17:39 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:17:36 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:17:33 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:17:31 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:17:31 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:30 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:17:04 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:17:03 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:17:00 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:59 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Sep-12 6:16:59 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Device: [COLOR=#000080]Node 10 Z-Wave Luminance[/COLOR] Set to [COLOR=#008000]6 (Lux)[/COLOR][/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:58 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Sep-12 6:16:58 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Device: [COLOR=#000080]Node 10 Z-Wave Relative Humidity[/COLOR] Set to [COLOR=#008000]59 (%)[/COLOR][/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:57 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Sep-12 6:16:57 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Device: [COLOR=#000080]Node 10 Z-Wave Temperature[/COLOR] Set to [COLOR=#008000]19.1111111111111 (C)[/COLOR][/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:57 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:54 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:51 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:48 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:42 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:39 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:36 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:33 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:27 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:24 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:21 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:19 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Sep-12 6:16:19 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Device: [COLOR=#000080]Z-Wave Z-Wave Luminance[/COLOR] Set to [COLOR=#008000]5 (Lux)[/COLOR][/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:18 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:15 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:12 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:09 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:06 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:03 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:16:00 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:57 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:55 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:54 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:51 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:48 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:45 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:42 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:39 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:36 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:33 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:30 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:27 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:24 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:23 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:23 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:21 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:18 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:15 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:12 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Sep-12 6:15:11 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]LutronCaseta[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Device: Chambre de bain Lutron Plafond set to Off (0)[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:11 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]LutronCaseta[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Device: Chambre de bain Lutron Plafond set to Off (0)[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Device Control[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Device: Lutron Chambre de bain Plafond to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Device: Lutron Chambre de bain Plafond to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Event[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Event Trigger "Group of devices controlled by one master off bathoom (added fan off)"[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Event Trigger "Group of devices controlled by one master if bathroom group change set other device to the ssame value"[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Event Trigger "Group of devices controlled by one master off bathoom (added fan off)"[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Event Trigger "Group of devices controlled by one master if bathroom group change set other device to the ssame value"[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Device: Groupe de lumières Chambre de bain Virtual to Off (0)[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Event Trigger "Sensor if not motion in bathroom set light to of"[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Device: Groupe de lumières Chambre de bain Virtual to Off (0)[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Event Trigger "Sensor if not motion in bathroom set light to of - Copy"[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:09 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:06 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:03 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:15:00 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:57 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:54 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:53 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:51 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:48 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:45 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:43 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:42 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:39 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:36 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:33 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:30 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:27 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:24 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:21 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:19 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:19 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Sep-12 6:14:19 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Device: [COLOR=#000080]Z-Wave Z-Wave Temperature[/COLOR] Set to [COLOR=#008000]20.1 (C)[/COLOR][/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:18 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:15 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:12 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:09 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:06 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:03 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:14:00 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:13:57 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:13:54 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:13:51 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:13:48 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:13:47 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:13:45 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:13:42 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:13:39 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:13:36 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:13:33 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:13:30 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:13:27 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:13:24 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Sep-12 6:13:21 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]

Comment

I've been meaning to test out Influx-db and Grafana and this plugin makes it pretty simple. For details about how to use the plugin, visit this GitHub page in this topic list, it's still available and has some details on setup and tab descriptions.

Influx-db was a 5 minute setup, and Grafana was just a couple of minutes more. I wish I could say the same about building dashboards. There is a bit of a learning curve, but you can get that with an hour or so of trying things and reading online.

These are both setup on the same machine I'm running Homeseer on, so far no major load impact. I'm hoping to build some status pages and possibly leverage as a widget in HSTouch.

Comment

Originally posted by mterry63 View Post
                              Influx-db was a 5 minute setup, and Grafana was just a couple of minutes more. I wish I could say the same about building dashboards. There is a bit of a learning curve, but you can get that with an hour or so of trying things and reading online.
                              Did you compile your own version from a github fork? Or did you just download the version put in post #10?
                              I have Influx and Grafana running on a Raspberry Pi. I use my own HS script to send inputs to the Influx DB. But it's a clunky script. So changing to this plugin sounds like a good idea. Just want to make sure it works properly before I drop my existing database.

Marty.

Comment

Working...
                              X