www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > General Home Automation > General Home Automation Hardware Discussion > Touchscreen Hardware

Touchscreen Hardware Discussions related to touch screen computers and touch screen interfaces. This includes discussing new ways to control your home using the built-in ASP capabilities of HomeSeer.

Old February 27th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Seer

HST-IWAC7 Physical Buttons Usage

The HST-IWAC7 looks to have 4 physical buttons. I'm curious what those buttons are used for and can I reassign each one to be used for my most common Events. For example I'd like a button to open my garage door and a button to unlock the front door of my condo building. I already do this with HS Events but hard buttons would be much better than having to navigate to the appropriate screen.
Old February 27th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendsfan View Post
The HST-IWAC7 looks to have 4 physical buttons. I'm curious what those buttons are used for and can I reassign each one to be used for my most common Events. For example I'd like a button to open my garage door and a button to unlock the front door of my condo building. I already do this with HS Events but hard buttons would be much better than having to navigate to the appropriate screen.
Buttons at bottom L to R are volume down, power, volume up and the button on the right is the hardware back button (at least that's the way they are on the first version).

FWIW

(System configuration is in my profile)