Album Art, Web Player, plugin Freezes, and HS3 Touch issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. I have seen this on a few occasions, for me, waiting for the next song generally fix the problem. Unfortunately I have not found a way to replicate the problem consistently enough to be able to track the cause.

2. I was able to replicate this problem and it will be fixed in the next version of the plug-in.

3. Can't replicate this one, does it happen with any album/song?

4. sounds more like a problem with HStouch. Could you post a screenshot of what you see.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      1. I have seen this on a few occasions, for me, waiting for the next song generally fix the problem. Unfortunately I have not found a way to replicate the problem consistently enough to be able to track the cause.

2. I was able to replicate this problem and it will be fixed in the next version of the plug-in.

3. Can't replicate this one, does it happen with any album/song?

4. sounds more like a problem with HStouch. Could you post a screenshot of what you see.

Thanks

3. Yes - it happens with any song. So if I go to Albums and choose the album "foiled" and the song "what if we could" and while it was playing clicked on the "piano songbirds" album no songs will display and in this case the tracks from foiled stay on the screen. I then try to push pause - it doesn't pause. Then I go to the devices screen and try to pause - it will not respond.

4. Sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X