No announcement yet.

Way2Call Lite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the one that worked for you work with HS2 software and/or HS3 software. Especially interested if it works with HS3 software. After reading some of the way2call threads it is "fuzzy" as to wether it actually works with HS3 software. Again thanks so much for your awesome help. Sent postage fees to your paypal account....Rick

Comment

Yes they work with HS2 and HS3. I have been using way2call with HS for probably 10 years or more and it at first was questionable if it was going to be ported to HS3, but it was added after a period of time. It was around build .132 of HS3 when the phone support was added. It doesn't get much attention anymore or updates, but for me has worked fine and you can still use all the events and scripting as you could in HS2.

Jeff

Comment

Thanks much !!!! What I will do is get a 12 volt DC power cube from ebay or amazon with the correct polarity connector. I will also monitor the 12 volts before plugging into way2call as sometimes even though they say they are 12 volt DC the voltage actually runs a bit higher. I have just purchased a Hometroller S6 Pro and was wondering if it comes with the way2call drivers already installed? I know the Hometroller S6 Pro comes with alot of the homeseer plugins/drivers/scripts already pre installed. I should be so lucky but probably NOT. If not where would the best place be to get the lattest way2call drivers for use with homeseer HS3PRO? I think I read that the Hometroller S6 Pro uses windows 7 for the operating system. Thanks again everyone for all the great help !!!!! Rick

Comment

Hi

Do you still have any of these units and are you willing to sell me one?

Thanks

Comment

raptross

Any extra units available?

Comment

Working...
            X