This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJVann View Post
    Hi Bob - HSTouch works fine for values of 255 for devices that use 255, like door/window sensors. The issue here is that with Appliance modules, the Status tab shows the Status and value is "100" for On, however, the Status Graphics tab shows "255" is On. Since 100 <> 255, HomeSeer doesn't know what to do when an appliance module is On -- the Device Management web page just shows a blank field for its status when it's On. Similarly, HSTouch can't show the On graphic. HSTouch can't toggle devices back Off again once you turn them On. The HS3 web page DOES work with Toggle, however.
    Ahh, that makes sense, occasionally I need to be whacked over the head to get it, so thanks

Somehow in the list of device types that have binary status (on/off, open/close, etc.) relay type devices were missing. A simple fix. It will be in the next release.

And it should just take effect when the new version is installed, no need to delete the devices from HomeSeer.
    --
    Bob Paauwe
    ISYInsteon Plug-in
    http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Fantastic!! Thank you very much - I appreciate the update!

Comment

Bob - THANK YOU for all your hard work.

As a former coder myself, I REALLY appreciate the hard work you put into this plug-in. I think it comes free with the Pro version but even it does not, I will gladly make a donation to your cause....just let me know where whether it be to buy the plug-in or if it is included with my Pro license, tell me where to send the money via PP.

Comment

Bob - 3.0.0.9 resolved the issue with Appliance modules! Thank you!! I noticed the following message, although things seem to be functioning okay (although I don't know what I should be looking for.) Thank you again - I'm enjoying using my touch screens!

Error, Class not found in plugin EXE, maybe namespace is not correct,? Note filename is case sensitive!: HSPI_ISYInsteon - Copy.exe Class: HSPI_ISYInsteon - Copy.HSPI-{0x3E}

Comment

Originally posted by HeyYou View Post
            Bob - THANK YOU for all your hard work.

As a former coder myself, I REALLY appreciate the hard work you put into this plug-in. I think it comes free with the Pro version but even it does not, I will gladly make a donation to your cause....just let me know where whether it be to buy the plug-in or if it is included with my Pro license, tell me where to send the money via PP.
            Thanks!

It's not included with the Pro license. Only plug-ins actually owned by HomeSeer are included (as far as I know).

Eventually, when it's done, this plug-in will be available in the HomeSeer store for purchase, but while it's being developed, you get to use it for free (and help test it).
            --
            Bob Paauwe
            ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

Bob - 3.0.0.9 resolved the issue with Appliance modules! Thank you!! I noticed the following message, although things seem to be functioning okay (although I don't know what I should be looking for.) Thank you again - I'm enjoying using my touch screens!

Error, Class not found in plugin EXE, maybe namespace is not correct,? Note filename is case sensitive!: HSPI_ISYInsteon - Copy.exe Class: HSPI_ISYInsteon - Copy.HSPI-{0x3E}
              Well, that's a new one. I have no idea where that's coming from. I haven't seen it myself but I'll poke around and see if I can determine what it is.
              --
              Bob Paauwe
              ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

FanLinc Value Status

Hi Bob - The FanLinc has a similar problem to what you fixed with Appliance modules. The value is currently showing 100, but valid values are 0, 64, 191, and 255... so the status for a value of 100 is unknown.

Thanks!
                Attached Files

Comment

I currently only use HS3 for testing. The plugin has always worked before but tonight when I turned on HS3 i got this error message beside the plugin status. Any ideas. The HS2 plugin still works.

**FATAL**: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from ISYInsteon - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces.

Comment

Originally posted by freeon View Post
                    I currently only use HS3 for testing. The plugin has always worked before but tonight when I turned on HS3 i got this error message beside the plugin status. Any ideas. The HS2 plugin still works.

**FATAL**: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from ISYInsteon - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces.
                    Are you using the latest version? One of the earlier version did expire on June 20th I think so if it expired it may generate that error. Otherwise, it sounds like the plug-in got removed or corrupted. You can try re-installing it.
                    --
                    Bob Paauwe
                    ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

Hi Bob - The FanLinc has a similar problem to what you fixed with Appliance modules. The value is currently showing 100, but valid values are 0, 64, 191, and 255... so the status for a value of 100 is unknown.

Thanks!
                      Thanks, I think I have it fixed now but y fanlinc isn't responding even in the admin console so I haven't been able to test the fix yet. I'm hoping a power cycle will bring it back.
                      --
                      Bob Paauwe
                      ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

Just redid my HS3 server and installed 3.0.0.9 and i'm getting

Comment

Originally posted by rizast View Post
                          Just redid my HS3 server and installed 3.0.0.9 and i'm getting

That's the message you'll get if the plug-in has expired. 3.0.0.9 is not set to expire until October. I just downloaded the zip file from here and installed and it's showing Oct, 20th as the expiration date when it stats up. I think you somehow have an older version of the plug-in. One of the previous versions did expire on June 20th.

If you look in the HS log, it will show the version number of plug-in that it found.
                          --
                          Bob Paauwe
                          ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

Startup Log shows correct version

!~Plug-In~!~Found plug-in: ISYInsteon, version: 3.0.0.9

This is on the main HS3 Window
                            7/3/2014 6:09:04 PM ~!~Error~!~Initializing plug-in(2): ISYInsteon Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.0STACK: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()

Comment

Ignore the below - it worked for minute but after I rebooted, same error

I was able to get it working. Very strange. I didn't join the hs3 server to my domain so after I did it created a new profile at login and it came right up.
                              Last edited by rizast; July 3, 2014, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rizast View Post
                                Startup Log shows correct version

!~Plug-In~!~Found plug-in: ISYInsteon, version: 3.0.0.9

This is on the main HS3 Window
                                7/3/2014 6:09:04 PM ~!~Error~!~Initializing plug-in(2): ISYInsteon Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.0STACK: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
                                Well, that certainly looks like the plug-in crashed. But I can only reproduce it if I intentionally insert an error into the code.

My first guess is that something is wrong with the configuration database. It also looks like it isn't creating a something correctly when trying to create a new one. So maybe it tried to update something in the configuration database and is now crashing there. I'll take a look at it.
                                --
                                Bob Paauwe
                                ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

Working...
                                X