CurrentCost HS3 - multiple sensors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CurrentCost HS3 - multiple sensors?

Can the HS3 current cost plugin monitor multiple CC sensors? I have to 2 CT transmitters and 3 IAMs.

I installed the plugin and it found the EnviR, but it only lists one 'sensor'. It seems to cycle through all the CC sensors with the radio ID number changing with each update.

Is there going to be support this?

I have the CC3P plugin (from MrHappy) which works well with multiple devices but there are issues getting accurate data into the energy API.

Marty
    iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Hi Marty,

Take a look at http://bugzilla.homeseer.com/bugzill...ug.cgi?id=2335. Might want to add your name to the list.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I also won't upgrade from HS2 (I have the HS3 license) until this issue is solved. By reading others posts on the board I'm getting the feeling that there isn't much desire to continue with the Current Cost unit but rather look to alternatives like the DSB28 (http://store.homeseer.com/store/Aeon...ion-P1643.aspx).

I guess the question is will this issue be fixed on for HS3 or not? Feedback from the plug-in author would be appreciated.

Comment

Current Cost

Great, I just bought the unit and 2 transmitters : (

I can't get mine to work at all with HS3.

Comment

Welcome to the land of unsupported plugins. HS3 is a wonderful product. It is beyond understanding why there isn't a concerted effort to make sure plugins that worked reliably in HS2 work equally well in HS3. Hope someone is listening ...

Comment

CC3P plugin (from MrHappy)

I have the CC3P plugin (from MrHappy) ver.0.0.0.17 . The plugin has a problem even though it has better graphics plugin current cost (envi). the graph page (charts/data) is very fast but they are not complete, lacking in the display part of the graph of the last 24 hours .Attached insert the image
            Mrhappy can you help?
            Thanks
            RenderCAD

Attached Files
            Last edited by RenderCAD; June 26, 2015, 01:46 PM. Reason: integration data

Comment

Originally posted by RenderCAD View Post
              I have the CC3P plugin (from MrHappy) ver.0.0.0.17 . The plugin has a problem even though it has better graphics plugin current cost (envi). the graph page (charts/data) is very fast but they are not complete, lacking in the display part of the graph of the last 24 hours .Attached insert the image
              Mrhappy can you help?
              Thanks
              RenderCAD

How long have you been running the plugin? If you are a new user can you try and run the plugin for at least half a day, if you have started running the plugin and it just happens to have been mid way through a download then it might have missed the hour section (it is downloaded over a ten minute period, not all at once so it is possible to load the plugin mid way in this period). I can't think of another reason for this to happen...

Comment

CC3P plugin (from MrHappy)

Hi MrHappy,
                It is a long time I use the plugin current cost 3P but a few months ago I think I downloaded the version that I'm using now. This problem occurred when I installed this version, first It worked well. Today I do not remember in which post I downloaded the software and you wonder if you can give me the link to download the latest version again. Thanks

RenderCAD

Comment

Originally posted by RenderCAD View Post
                  Hi MrHappy,
                  It is a long time I use the plugin current cost 3P but a few months ago I think I downloaded the version that I'm using now. This problem occurred when I installed this version, first It worked well. Today I do not remember in which post I downloaded the software and you wonder if you can give me the link to download the latest version again. Thanks

RenderCAD
                  I doubt it is a version issue because I have not changed anything on the history routine or the charts for a while, version .25 is the latest version I have and here it is https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5D...ew?usp=sharing

If this still does not work then please send me (by email/PM if you wish) your database, I need to figure out whether or not the charting is incorrect or the data is not going into the database correctly.

Comment

RenderCAD database-current cost 3p

I sent you a mail like request and while I am waiting for your message, I want say you about the use that the both plugin to measure the energy. I use together both plugin current cost envi and plugin current cost 3p in the same COM5. It has been possible because I used the virtual serial port emulator to duplicate the COM and in this way they work very well. I want work with all two plug-in because together give better dates: CC3p it's better to drawing in the charts ( also if there is the problem that you know) the other plug-in CCostEnvi base works very well to calculate the cost. In attach you can the screenshot about it. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X