This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having Trouble with Transfer call Event

I am trying to create an HS Event that could transfer a skype (video) call that is currently in progress, so that the original caller and the new party could continue the conversation.

I am using "Place Skype Call" as the event action type... along with the "transfer to" party's Skype ID, and using the "skype_Transfer.vb script" with nothing in the "parameter" value.

Nothing happens....with the Log showing the following error...

7/27/2008 1:48:27 PM - Skype Debug - SkypeResponseEvent - #53 ERROR 99 CALL: A call exists in INPROGRESS state

This may or may not be relevant but I also have an error at the start of the call.... which may have some bearing on trying to do the transfer...

I am using the (default) incoming_vb script to take the initial call and notice that it too, throws and error when the call starts... although everything seems to work otherwise (ie- the call gets through).... the initial error shows this description:

7/27/2008 1:47:12 PM - Error 2 - Cannot run script skype_incoming.vb, entry point function not found: CallConnected

Any Help Would be appreciated!

-Bob

I'm sorry I'm currently away on holidays. I'll be back on the 15th of August.

For the second error, it looks like the IVR script you are using is missing the CallConnected() function.
    --
    stipus

Comment

Working...
    X