Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Hardware > HomeTroller Zee

HomeTroller Zee Discussions related to the HomeTroller Zee automation controller based on Linux.

Old October 6th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Event returning wrong value

The manually triggered event (link below) is only supposed to send an email if one of the zones is NOT READY or if the door lock is unlocked. For some reason it sends an email every time I execute the event. I have checked the doors and locks they are all secure/locked both physically and in Device management.

What am I doing wrong? Many thanks.
Attached Images

Last edited by teagledb; October 6th, 2017 at 05:48 PM. Reason: link not showing up
Old October 7th, 2017, 12:59 AM
Hover over the run event icon and you will see why it's always sending an email as manually testing events triggers are ignored.

events, manual, schedule, trigger