Z-Net Web Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Net Web Access

I just got my z-net up and running..When I go to find.homeseer.com to web into my z-net..I get an "500-Internal Server Error" How can I access my Z-net controller to check for updates?

I just got my z-net up and running..When I go to find.homeseer.com to web into my z-net..I get an "500-Internal Server Error" How can I access my Z-net controller to check for updates?
    Make sure that the Znet can get through your firewall. It appears to be blocked. I just checked and was able to use http://find.homeseer.com without issue.

Bob

Comment

Both my pc and z-net are on the same subnet..I have disabled my firewall on my pc..still not playing nice

Comment

Originally posted by dumpmyster View Post
        Both my pc and z-net are on the same subnet..I have disabled my firewall on my pc..still not playing nice
        You can see what IP address your Z-Net grabs at bootup by hooking an HDMI monitor to it and watching it boot.

You can look at your router's DHCP table and see what IP it grabbed out of the pool.

You can attach a keyboard and follow the instructions zwolfpack posted here in post #6 to reset it to DHCP.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
        X