Hayward controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hayward controller

I have a pool project scheduled for 2017. My contractor is recommending the OmniLogic controller. It is nice ($$) piece of equipment, but according to Autelis their interface does not support the Omni. That is fine, the Omni seemed like overkill given the fact that I already have HS. I do not need Hayward remotes & touch pads if I have HS Touch the PI. From Autelius customer support, "Our Hayward device is compatible with ProLogic, AquaLogic, AquaPlus systems, but the functionality is not as good as with Pentair controllers. We would recommend you get a Pentair Easytouch/Intellitouch system instead and use our Pool Control for Pentair device"

Anyone utilizing this PI and have it working with Hayward controllers? Are you satisfied the performance and control?

I am new to the pool thing, so if there is any suggestions or advice please pass it along.
    Larry

Originally posted by lpcalcaterra View Post
    Anyone utilizing this PI and have it working with Hayward controllers? Are you satisfied the performance and control?

I am new to the pool thing, so if there is any suggestions or advice please pass it along.
    I'm also interested. Anyone?

Comment

Working...
    X