Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLRF and Zee

Just a quick question.

I am thinking about getting a homeseer zee ?

Does the BLRF plug in for HS3 (paid for) work with the Zee or is it just for PC based HS3 ?

I know there is an X10 plug in that works for HS3 but because I have a W800 and multi X10 ms13's I am thinking I need to get BLRF onto the Zee as well ?

Unfortunately my Linux knowledge is 0 .

Help ?
    Neil
    Newmarket Ontario

No. The zee does not support blrf, but the regular Linux release of hs3 should work.

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

You could run the plugin via mono on the ZeeLite and connect it to your main HS3 box.

or

If a script existed then it would run on the ZeeLite....
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Plug ins for Hometroller Zee?

Did I read once there was some add-ons for zee. If so what are they and where do I find them, then the install. I am looking for a weather one. Something that will also give me alerts for my area. I miss some plug ins. I loved the blue tooth programs, they was a big help for me. I am on a oxygen machine and its in another room, so you don't hear it. I had it set up when I let the house it would shut off, and start back up when I came back. That bad part is it cuts the power to it and it sets a alarm off for awhile, But I didn't care I was gong. If some one was here they would just go in and turn it off by hand. So many things you could do with that program. I am thinking of just running a few plugin on my HS2 pro that I still have. I just bought the Zee to save power and only run one computer and that was the zee.
        danielbo

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
          No. The zee does not support blrf, but the regular Linux release of hs3 should work.
          Does this mean HS3 on the Zee will support the W800 natively?

One thing I found disappointing with the Zee is when you get a list of plugins, "ALL" of them are listed (instead of just showing the ones compatible with the Zee/Linux).
          --------------------------------------------------
          **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

Working...
          X