Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error ***:ConfigIO - Unable to display configuration dialog because: Unable to show m

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error ***:ConfigIO - Unable to display configuration dialog because: Unable to show m

Hi

I get this error in the log when trying to configure for the first time using trial license
    : ***:ConfigIO - Unable to display configuration dialog because: Unable to show modal form within this context

I am running HS2 and RFXCOM Visonic receiver

Anybody seen this error?

regards
    Gary

Ar you running HS as a service? If so you can not display a modal form when HS is running as a service.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yep, I am running as a service on a SBS 2003 server. Does that mean that I cannot run ACRF on my system when HS2 runs a service or do I need to confifgure ACRF to operate in a different way? I installed it from the updater and tried to run config after I enabled the plugin.

regards
      Gary

Comment

Originally posted by connoleg
        Yep, I am running as a service on a SBS 2003 server. Does that mean that I cannot run ACRF on my system when HS2 runs a service or do I need to confifgure ACRF to operate in a different way? I installed it from the updater and tried to run config after I enabled the plugin.

regards
        Gary
        You need to uninstall the service and then configure the ACRF plugin. Then you can go back to service mode if you need to. Is there a reason you are running HS as a service?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp
          You need to uninstall the service and then configure the ACRF plugin. Then you can go back to service mode if you need to. Is there a reason you are running HS as a service?
          OK thanks I'll uninstall as a service. I am running as a service as I thought that was the correct way of doing things.

cheers
          Gary

Comment

That worked, thanks for the speedy response

Comment

Working...
            X