This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLStat for HS3

I need some help with getting BLStat finished.
    I do not have my thermostat setup in HS3 yet so I will need someone with one or more thermostats to run the attached script and attach the output to this thread.

Follow these steps:

1. Extract the attached script to your scripts folder under your HS root folder (eg: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts)
    2. Go to the Control Panel
    3. In the Immediate Script Command box, type the following and click Execute Command.

Code:
    &hs.RunScript("HS3_Display_ZWave_Thermostat_Device_Info.vb", False, False)

If everything works there will be a file in your HS root folder called "HS3_Display_ZWave_Thermostat_Device_Info.log"

Attach this file to this thread and tell me how many thermostats you have in your HS3 system.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Blade; February 8, 2019, 07:53 AM.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Yes that was helpful. I will change the script a bit and post a new one and have you run it again if you don't mind. Might not be tonight tho
    Cheers,
    Bob

Comment

No problem
      Bryan
      Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
      Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Bryan,
        I updated the script. Can you run it again and attach a new log. You do not have to zip it if you do not want.
        It should now only list the thermostat devices in the log (hopefully)
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Thanks guys... that info helps.
          Now I just need to figure it out and how I need to modify BLStat to use it.
          Stay tuned.
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

I am going to add some more info to the script and then have you run it again.
            I will let you know once I have uploaded the new script.
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

I have updated the script to show more info.
              Can you both please rerun it and post the logs
              Thanks
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Here is your new log file
                Attached Files

Comment

BIGMACK48,

I have noticed something odd in your file. For all 4 of your thermostats, one device has a blank subtype. I believe it is fan mode. In the example below the offending device is Q2. I do not get a device entry in the file for this one either. The last file was missing device ref 413 as well.

Here is an example:

Code:
                  Ref: 4637
                  Device Code: 
                  Address: 00E669A7-061
                  Name: Wayne Dalton Thermostat
                  Location 2: Basement
                  Type: Z-Wave Thermostat Root Device
                  Type API: Thermostat API
                  Type Description: Thermostat Root Device
                  SubType API: Thermostat
                  Relationship: Parent_Root
                  Associated Device Count: 8
                  Associated Devices:
                          Ref: 4223; Code: Q1; Address: 00E669A7-061-Q1; Location: Bar Area; Name: Wayne Dalton Thermostat; Relationship: Child; SubType API: Temperature
                          Ref: 413; Code: Q2; Address: 00E669A7-061-Q2; Location: Bar Area; Name: Wayne Dalton Thermostat; Relationship: Child; SubType API: 
                          Ref: 5391; Code: Q3; Address: 00E669A7-061-Q3; Location: Bar Area; Name: Wayne Dalton Thermostat; Relationship: Child; SubType API: Mode
                          Ref: 6361; Code: Q4; Address: 00E669A7-061-Q4; Location: Bar Area; Name: Wayne Dalton Thermostat; Relationship: Child; SubType API: Operating State
                          Ref: 854; Code: Q5; Address: 00E669A7-061-Q5; Location: Bar Area; Name: Wayne Dalton Thermostat; Relationship: Child; SubType API: Heating 1
                          Ref: 2357; Code: Q6; Address: 00E669A7-061-Q6; Location: Bar Area; Name: Wayne Dalton Thermostat; Relationship: Child; SubType API: Cooling 1
                          Ref: 636; Code: Q7; Address: 00E669A7-061-Q7; Location: Bar Area; Name: Wayne Dalton Thermostat; Relationship: Child; SubType API: Energy Save Heating
                          Ref: 890; Code: Q8; Address: 00E669A7-061-Q8; Location: Bar Area; Name: Wayne Dalton Thermostat; Relationship: Child; SubType API: Energy Save Cooling
                  Notice that Q2 has no subtype. I assume it is the fan mode but not sure. Does it show ok in the device management page. Can you post a screenshot of this thermostat and all associated devices so I can see what they look like.

Just thought it was weird that the one was blank.
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

If I look Bryans file, he only has one thermostat but the fan mode is there for it. No idea why you are missing that one. Strange that it comes in with a blank subtype
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Here the latest
                      Attached Files
                      Bryan
                      Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
                      Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

here is my thermostat screen display
                        Attached Files

Comment

So you have no fan mode with any of the thermostats then?
                          That is odd
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

Guys,
                            I have updated the script again.
                            Can you please post a new file.
                            Thanks
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

Here is your new file
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X