www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > 3rd Party Plug-Ins/Scripts > Plug-ins by Author > Click Here for List of Author Forums > Ultra Scripts and Plug-Ins > UltraGCIR HSPI

UltraGCIR HSPI Discussion area for the UltraGCIR HSPI plugin.

Old September 11th, 2014, 09:57 PM
OverSeer

Can't create an IR Trigger.

Can't find the docs for this plugin. It is SOO much better than the HST version.

I'm trying to create an IR Trigger on the IR Trigger page of the plugin but the pull down menu has no entries, even though I have four devices.

What am I missing? Getting this error in log also, but I suspect that is from the empty field...

PHP Code:
Sep-11 8:09:46 PM    1    Error    System.ExceptionOne or more required fields are empty. Unable to insert new data into IR databaseat HSPI_ULTRAGCIR3.hspi_plugin.InsertGCIRData(String GCDeviceIndexString strIRButtonString strIRDataBoolean bIRTriggerPattern)
Sep-11 8:09:46 PM    1    Error    System.Exception 
Thanks
Attached Images

Old September 15th, 2014, 05:29 PM
OverSeer

Bump...
Old September 15th, 2014, 07:09 PM
OverSeer

Hello Don, the IR Trigger web page allows you to learn IR patterns you can use to trigger HomeSeer events. This feature requires the Global Caché GC-IRE (IR Extender) and a Global Caché General IR Receiver connected to the serial port of a GC-100. Do you have this hardware connected?

Regards,
Ultrajones
Old September 15th, 2014, 11:28 PM
OverSeer

Thanks for the head's up. I don't have that equipment, just an iTach IP2IR.

By the way, great plugin.